Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh snap another drug test questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonedalone, Feb 10, 2014.

1. #1 stonedalone, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    So i havent smoked weed in a year, because my job randomely drug tests, and I like my job. The one time i was tested was an oral test, but i have heard of them switching to urine. Anyways, lets say i took the tiniest hit of marijuana, just enough to feel it. If i did this on a friday night and massively cleaned my mouth for three days, im fairly certain i would be good for the oral test. But if for some reason they sprung a piss test on me, would one tiny tiny hit of weed even show up? I used to smoke all day ever day for 7 years and then went cold turkey, and have been said turkey for a year. Any thoughts?

PS- I have not smoked yet, like i said, I like my job...

PPS- i think the oral tests suck, i took a xanax sublingually 25 minutes before the test on the day i got tested, and it didnt show up for benzos ( I have a script anyways so it wouldnt matter)

2. drink lots of water, and pee alot. your pee will go clear so take b12 to make it yellow and less suspicious. the point of this is to dilute the THC in your urine. Better off not smoking though

3. Ya not smoking is what i will probably do, It is just hard for me to percieve the idea that one tiny toke would be enough to show up on urnalysis. I understand the dilution, but if there isnt a whole lot to dilute... I guess i either need a chemist or a test subject...