Oh shit.

Discussion in 'General' started by grandaddy420, May 26, 2009.

1. so if it was such a tiny amount, hardly worth it in your opinion...why did you want it? i think you're both stupid. him for wanting to kick your ass or pay over that little amount, and you for taking it.

2. thats bullshit dude. I'm not retarded. I hate when people make fun of them, thats immature. They didnt choose to be that way. What gives us the right to think we are any better than them? total bullshit.

3. #43 Deleted member 118531, May 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
    -

4. I'm just gonna jump on the "I'd punch you in the face for stealing my shit" bandwagon. I don't take kindly to punk-ass crooks who can't take their licks.

5. hahaha what the fuck ever, i dont give a shit if i have bad rep ban my fucking ass please.

noes dont ban me on a marijuana forum, i need to look at weed when i cant smoke it cause im that addicted :eek:

6. lol, this thread screams 14-17 years old.

7. If that's how you feel, then why join in the first place? You were looking for confirmation in not getting your ass handed to you by a guy bigger than you after you stole something of his. You should expect a beatdown for taking anything of anyone's without permission, it's common sense and you should practice a bit of human decency. Grow up, kid.

8. you think that's what we're doing on here? :rolleyes:

9. Wow - another disrespectful teenager on GC

there's a shocker! :D

10. Damn that kid gives 14-17 year olds a bad name....

11. lol you are just mad because you didnt get the responses you wanted... grow up kid

12. You deserve to be banned. You're obviously a 14 year old kid who can't afford your own weed so you go into your friend's older brother's room and steal his weed. I'm willing to bet he's, your friend's brother, probably just barely old enough to be a registered user on this forum. So, do us all a favor and leave.

It's kind of fucked up that you got your friend in trouble with his brother because you're too much of a pussy to man up to your own doing.:D

13. POST THIEF! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

just playin'. :D

14. lol sry, didnt even really read the posts after his post

15. Are you? It doesnt matter how much you steal, you are still stealing. As far as i'm concerned he has every right to kick your ass. You went into his room without his permission, and stole his crystal for your own use.

16. wow

just wow

you don't steal from people, first of all
    second of all, you wasted kief by putting it in vodka
    third, WTF

17. hey you sound cute! .... d=

18. OP the bottom line is you stole someones kief. KIEF.:eek: i mean you dont go out and buy that shit, it takes time to accumulate, depending on how much you smoke. Its precious, sometimes the only thing you have to smoke when your stash runs out. So i would say just pay him but the fact that you posted this thread tells me that you definetly deserve an ass kicking:D

O and if your gonna disrespect the City and everyone on it why the hell are you here?:confused:

19. Honestly, you strike me as a 14-15 year old.