Oh shit

Discussion in 'General' started by kangaroofire, Oct 6, 2012.

1. I'm on probation, okay i totally forgot i was supposed to see my probation officer on october 1st. it's adult felony probation. thats 5 days ago!! but she hasnt called me or come to the house or anything...should i be worried?? is that a probo violation?? i'm going to see her first thing monday morning i guess and apologize. kinda worried here.

2. How do you forget to see your probation officer when your freedom is on the line?

You will be lucky not to get thrown in prison.

3. because i've been quite busy. been working 65 hours a week, hour drive to work, dads in the hospital, and studying. a lot on my mind my man.

4. just explain yourself to her man

goodluck

5. wtf, why just blatantly spam like that you realize thats against the rules and can get you an infraction. god this forum is damn near useless anymore.

6. Its near useless anymore because people freak out and talk of infractions when someone basicly says "Good luck, sorry that you are going to jail" a.k.a. "One Love."

The site sucks sometimes but thats whatever. Been lurking around for almost half a decade and its always the same.... Cool people, more cool people come during the summer, fall comes around and theres a weird ratio of douche bags to hippies.

7. If your offended by my last post you clearly don't smoke pot and or understand the reference.

8. umad.jpg

9. So much hate. But since nobody is going to say it I will. OP the key words where in your post. adult that's it. Your an adult and your P.O. Is not going to blow it off like its a joke and neither should you. It's your future.

10. You should call and try to reschedule your appointment ya know like a responsible ADULT would do.........but then again your on felony probation......

11. [quote name='"darth tree"']So much hate. But since nobody is going to say it I will. OP the key words where in your post.[/quote]

srry but i see OP in like half of the posts don't know what it means. can som1 enlighten me plz?

12. [quote name='"paperthin"']

srry but i see OP in like half of the posts don't know what it means. can som1 enlighten me plz?[/quote]

OldPenis.....

13. #14 CaliBudE, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012
    you may get arrested........depends on the p.o. cause to them they are
    priority

14. [quote name='"BearJew420"']

OldPenis.....[/quote]

thanks man i thought thats prob wat it meant just wanted to make sure

15. [quote name='"BearJew420"']

OldPenis.....[/quote]

What!?!???!? I thought it meant OffensivePussy

16. well i seen her she wasnt mad at all, i even abstained from smoking marijuana for 7 days and the lady didn't even piss test me! haha. told me to come back november 11. hopefully i dont forgot :eek:

17. put a sticky note on a place you look more than once a day, near alarm clock, mirror, toilet, etc. after a few days or a week of seeing that, you wont forget. or just think that screwing up again may get your ass into some trouble. reminders are a good way of helping to remember

glad to hear things worked out for you OP!

18. yeah i'll put one on the back of my bedroom door so i have to see it every day before i head out. i doubt she'll be as cool if it happens again.

but like someone said, i just explained my situation (dad in psych ward, parents getting divorced cause he's a lying cheating asshole, 65 hours a week at work 12 hours a week in the car, stress from work and personal life making my IBS hell, etc...) i think thats why she didnt DT me cause she figured i needed some sort of stress reliever... :p

for the record, i would have passed. i'm lucky. i can smoke every day for a month straight and be clean after 7-10 days of abstaining.

19. Lmao!