Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oh shit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Guitar Guy, Jun 16, 2012.

1. After Sunday night, I'm going to be taking a break :( just sitting in bed and decided I want to get a job so I have to get clean. This is going to suck considering I use weed to help me sleep and for headaches. But it is for the better of things so I have to make sacrifices sometimes.

How else is my mflb stem going to get covered in resin??? Who is my cousin going to smoke weed with? And what the fuck am I going to do with the 10 grams im picking up Sunday?

Not trying my luck with fake piss, id probably fuck something up lol.

So tonight, tomorrow night, and Sunday night, I get fucked up. Take a hit for me blades

2. ...alright...

3. I will dedicate the cross joint im smoking tonight to you buddy:smoke:

4. This hit is for you! ........whew! Wish only the best for you bro.

5. gotta do what ya gotta do :)
    gotta respect you for that:smoke:

6. Get a job that doesn't test bro

7. [quote name='"Dissec"']Get a job that doesn't test bro[/quote]

I can't speak for the OP but now-a-days it may not be so easy to find jobs you'd like that doesn't drug test. Besides, any job at least means income.