oh shit oh shit!!!! what i do!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jugernaut, Jul 22, 2009.

1. okay i got a call at 11:33 from my mom and dad... (they are both at work) saying that when they get home we need to sit down and talk abt something i have been doing bcuz they found something in my bathroom this morning before they went to work....so i wus just like umm okay
    and i ran into the bathroom after i got the call and in a drawer there wus my bubbler....and a sac of 2 grams of chronic so i wus thinking to myself of shit thats wut they found and i am royally fucked! but then i started to think that they wud have taken it if they found it and then i rememberd wut else i had so i looked in another drawrer and there wus a box of condoms and idk wut to think idk wut they found cuz the 2 things i cud get in trouble for are still there?!?!!? wud do you think??

2. Definately fill us in. Condom thing is easy, and legal. If its the pot, your going to have to handle it differently. If it's both, shit. That will just fucking suck. At the worst, I'd say hide your stash somewhere else while there gone. That way you'll have it for sure even if it was the ganga. Just say you threw it away or something.

3. Hide the weed, and pipe. Leave the condoms there.

BTW the title of this thread had me laughing my ass off.

4. fuck yeah i took my bublr and sac out and hit it outside in a secret place i mad in a dog house i made for my dogs (impossible for then to find) and i left the condoms there hoping to god thats its those they saw.. bcuz like its a box and its not opend... so they cant rlly say anything i will just tell em i bought em just in case and idk wut the fuck i am gnna do if its the weed and bowl... cuz liek my parents told me... speceificly told me that if i ever did that shit my ass wud b grass ( i wus high when they told me that so me being the smart ass i am said: "well if my ass is gras i could technically smoke myself") so htye have basicly suspected ever since.... and i have gotten caught so i rlly dnt no wut the fuck it is!!! better be the condoms!!!

5. okay my dad just called me and told me he is coming home right now so me and him can talk abt wut he found... without my mom....

6. if they found ur bud obvisly there not to mad the way i see it is findout for sure what they found if it was the pot be straight up say yea i smoked but i wont any more feed them all the bs lines parnts more often than not will belive there kids be honest its easier tell them u already got rid of the shit cuz u knew u were cought and lay low for a week or 2

7. i'd hope your parents aren't so anal that you can't have condoms...
    an 18 year old man should be allowed and expected to be having sex, they should be happy you intend on doing it safely

8. rofl :hello:

9. Don't worry about it. From the sound of it, they are going to approach this in a respectful manner. They are concerned and want to "help" you.

I don't know your parents, but if you feel you can't convince them that smoking is OK, then just play along and tell them you want help quitting or some BS like that. That is a easy ticket out of trouble.

Alternatively you could tell them to piss off and you're going to keep on smoking, but I would suspect that this wont yield good results.

Just play ball and keep cool, because from your concerns with the condoms, I am guessing you aren't 18 yet, so you don't want to make the rest of your years living with them full of tension from smoking weed.

Good luck man

10. Yeah even if they did find both I would certainly hope that the condoms would not be a big deal to them at all especially since its unopened. I guess start getting your shit together about weed and how harmless it really is

11. yeha you wud think that but my mom is like a hadcore christian and like she thinks its like horrible tht ppl have sex b4 marriage... haha i lost my virginity when i wus 15.. but anyway
    my dad came home and said he found my piece and my sac of weed and that while he wus looking at it my mom cam ein and he pulled another drawer out so it wud cover up the piece and sac and that happend to be the drawer with condoms.. so thats wut my mom found.... but my dad found the peice sac and condoms... he didnt care abt the condoms
    so he walked in and went to my bathroom and looked for the pieceand didnt find it so he came to the living room where i wus and asked where is wus.. and the convo when like this

dad:where the weed and the bowl
    me:what are you talking abt
    dad: (name) i saw it this morning and u shud b glad i covered for ur ass cuz ur mom would have kicked you out now where is it?
    me: hidden somewhere
    dad: well can i see it and the weed
    me: ugh hang on
    *walked outside got it*
    (excpecting him to flush the weed and break the bubbler)
    dad: this is a pretty nice piece i had one kinda like this when i was a little younger than you
    me: :eek:
    dad: you really think that i didnt smoke a little green when i wus ur age?
    me: ... uhhhhh
    dad: don't worry i am nt gonna tell ur mom, but, if u get caught by her u are on your own and i am just gnna back her up on what she gives u as a punishment
    me: so what are you going to do?
    dad: well... (name) i tell you what when i can i will get 2 weeks vacation off and me and u will go camping and i will show you what real smoking is like
    me: are you kidding me?
    dad: naa i am sure i cud stil get some as long as u provide the smoking equipment we will be good to go
    me:are u shittn me???
    dad: no so how much u think we will need... maybe like 3 ounces or so?
    me:holy shit your not kidding me are you...?
    dad: no i am not now i gotta go back to work
    me: uhm... okay talk 2 u when u get home
    dad: okay.. oh and about the condoms and ur mom... just tell her u got them as a percaution but ur not havn sex.
    me: alright
    dad: bye and while i am gona smoke a bowl for me
    me: you got it

i am still like extatic!!!! omg my dad wus cool wit it!

12. they probally found the condoms, cause dads want to ta;lk to their sons about sex first without the mother.

13. Tell us what your mom does when it happens :D

14. I'm going to be tsecond to call bullshit on the age thing. Really tired of stumbling upon 15 and 16 year olds threads about parents catching them with petty shit.

15. update: srry this is kinda funny i think....
    my mom just called my crying.... and wus like omg my baby if having sex i just no it (i am the youngest of 4 kids) and i told her that i wusnt and i have had those condoms for a long time and i just got them becuz i wusnt sure when it wus gonna happen
    and my mom starts saying some really wierd shit (she works in a office like cubicles so liek everyone around her can hear her) this is the line that get my laughing my ass off (i just smoked a bowl for my dad) she goes i no u have been puttin ur pecker in some girls coochie (lol!!!) and i hear in the bacground one of her coworkers start laughing and says wut the fuck are you talking about (my moms name) and who the fuck are u talkn to and my mom yells my son and hes fuckn some girl i no it!
    haha i had to get off the fone right then cuz i cudnt breathe i wus laughing so hard so i told her tht i wud talk to her when she got home and i got off the fone and i am still laughing now lol

srry just thought it wud b fun to share cuz it wus funny

16. i am 18.... born december 1990 :) and i still live under their roof so i still kinda have to do wut they say and they still kinda have authority over me

17. 3 ounces?!?! for a 2 weeks! your dad is crazy...

18. i no thats wut i thought!!!! but hell i am not gonna rgue with that!

19. i know how u feel im 19 and had to move back in with the rents hide my smokin its blows i only keep a small pipe in my house and a roller and papers

20. "well if my ass is grass i could technically smoke myself"

hahahahahahahahah