Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh No...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MVP 420, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Ok so I been smoking since I was 13, well I'm 20 now and today was the first time I didn't get high smoking a blunt of reggie, I mean nothing... is it because I have been smoking nothing but kush for the past 2 months? should I take a break? maybe 2 blunts of reggie would do me fine... =\ idk kush is starting to really add up

2. take a tbreak patna.

or get some stronger weed.

either way.. both will be good.

3. take a tolerance break and keep smoking that wonderful KUSH!

4. I reckon - have a week or 2 off, then go back but to weaker stuff...then when you get something strong again it'll blow your head off!

5. not a bad idea..

but id rather just go get my dank shiznitt. lol.

strongly debatin about purchasin a hash bell W/ti skillet..

then when its time for the tbreak comeback..

get helllla high from concentrates..

6. Hash is strong as hell right? I heard of it and seen it before but never smoked it and never had a dealer who sold it... is it natural? same with butter or whatever the hell they call it