Oh... My....God...

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Indie, Dec 24, 2009.

1. *Note this story is true, and I am not stoned*

So im sitting there set the bong down on the table, grab the slider and start to pack up my first bowl of the day, and all of a sudden, a mounted deer head on my wall falls off and guess what it lands on?

My 300 dolar ZOB mini and 4 arm ash catch. Yes they are in a million pieces. No the deer was never touched or bumped. Completely random has never fallen off in 4 years. This bong is only 2 months old... now I gotta get a new one because a completely random event happened. WHAT THE FUCK.

Sorry for the vent.

2. cool story bro!

ha ha jk but seriously that sucks. ask your local headshop for deer insurance next time

3. fucking sucks but pics are necessary.

4. lol someone up there doesnt want you to smoke

5. The deer got his revenge back!

6. HAHAHAHAHA.. Perfect.

7. Epic fail. That sucks man. At least the deer didn't crush your head...

8. You have gnomes in your room.

9. Bones heal.
    Glass Doesn't.

10. Internal bleeding is no bueno.

11. The deer wanted a hit of that

12. duhn duhn duuuhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn

thats sucks balls though. i keep my bong under my table no falling shit can get to it there. iom quite paranoid

13. oh man that sucks. post some pics of the wreckage, i'm curious to see it.

and i guessthats why they say shit happens, eh?

14. shit happens and yes sometimes a picture or object on the wall will fall at random sometimes lol happens to my gi-gantic picture on my wall it falls randomly all the time (i use big nails 2)

15. How shitty and unsuspected...

Thats someone trying to tell ya something

16. breaking glass always sucks but ur just b more careful and watch out for deers next time lol

17. This morning at 6:03 am my curtains that have been up for 4+ months fell off the wall onto my new LCD projector, didn't do real damage, but scared shit out me and thought a person was at my window and atleast the deer falling didn't blow all your weed away

18. That sucks man, well atleast you can look forward to a new bong now..