Oh my GOD!!

Discussion in 'General' started by GimmieMore, Sep 13, 2008.

1. So i just got a call and it was the police from the area where my gf works. He said she was hit by a car crossing the street.

He told me what hospital they took her to and I called them and they said she wasn't there!

Oh my god..... oh my god... i'm freaking out..... and I just ate 1mg of xanax and had a beer...... i'm not gonna be any good......

fuckffucklfcisffhkl'DFJKLKGFJKL'ADJKLM NM

2. hospitals are inefficient. if youre really worried put down the beer and drive up there. otherwise relax and start calling in your area.

3. does she have a cell, call her now

4. Wow, that is a scary situation. Stay calm, Keep your hopes up, and best of luck to you. If she's not at the hospital, that's probably a good indication that she is alright

5. i called her cell no answer....... i called two other hospitals around there and they said no too...

i called my mom, she used to work ina hospital...... shes gonna do something....

fuck! fuck i hope shes okay.......

and I had the beer before i got the call.....

and I can't drive up there cause i don't have a car....... fuck what the hfuck

6. Shit, that's a fucked up situation...:(

Try to stay calm though, panicking is only going to make things worse.

GC's got your back. Think positive thoughts, good vibes...

7. More than likely she was admitted to an emergency room where, over the phone, I believe they actually can't tell you who is in there for security reasons. So she might be in the E.R. safe and sound but you don't know it. Don't panic, just stay calm. Call the hospitals back in 15-20 min, by then the doctors should have everything taken care of. I used to work in an E.R. so I know how things are normally run.

8. moms rock....damn i hope she is ok.

9. #9 Starlore, Sep 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008
    Damn! I hope she's okay.

As said, just try to stay calm and find out exactly what is going on.

Sending out massive amounts of good vibes.

10. My mom got results...... she called me back after calling the same FUCKING HOSPITAL and asking for the same fucking person ad she is there.... they said shes relatively okay but she hit her head kinda hard so tey hav to do some tests.....

I think ths is the first time i've ever worried bout something on xannies..... ths is getting to me. the benzo is prolly th eonly thing keeping me from being hysterical

fuck.... my mom and aunt are on there way to pick me up but damn i need a joint....... and I'm gonna smoke it i don't care.........

11. you better smoke it. it will help. give us an update when you get back!!!!

12. this is how i know i'm feaking out..... i just rolled a joint and LOST IT"

'
    ';
    zsdzsdkkjkkkxkgwhjioeriopjwrwrjk

punching my keyboard doesn't really make me feel any better

13. Yay for moms.

Seriously.

Let us know how she is when you get back!

14. damn girl, find that fucker

15. damn best of luck to her

hope u find her

the system can really fuck with u

16. I found it.... I smoked half.... I think I'm gonna kill this beer... I gotta calm down.

17. whether you freak out and panic or not, it isnt gonna change the situation in anyway, so its better to just chill the fuck out cuz panicing isnt gonna make her be ok or not ok.

18. Just remain calm, it sounds like the situation is under control and that your gf will be alright.

19. That's some heavy shit Gimmie, I hope she is ok, keep us updated.

20. aw gimmie everything's gonna be ok.
    you located her and the doctors said she's gonna be fine.
    so toke up and relax. you're gonna get through this!