Oh my god.. a BLACK president?!?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyizzle, Nov 27, 2008.

1. I had a dream.. that we had a black president..

I had a dream.. that we had a black president
    I had a dream.. that I was running from goblins
    I HAD A DREAMMMMM that we had sex under the misseltoe
    I HAD a DREAMM that we could one buy cheap cantalope
    I had a DREAM that we could eat pizza in FREEDOMMMM
    I had a dreammm that one day my kids could eat kids for all kids in america!!

I HAD A DREAMMM

I HAD A DREAMMMMM

2. If a dream does not include a zombiepocalypse it aint worth shit.

3. I had a dream that a hobo tried to sell me fish, nearby a fish nursery, then police came and arrested everybody, because we were buying hobo stolen fish from the nursery we were right beside. Then I somehow escaped jail, and when i ran fast enough i could cross my legs and just levitate across the ground. But the thing is i didnt want to escape jail, so i tried to find my way back.

Seriously, thats the dream i had last night.

4. Your dreams killing my buzz!

5. I had a dream once. And that dream was to have a dream. So screw you guys, Im goin to sleep.

6. I had a dreammmm that my testicles could bath in peanut butter without PREJUDICEEE.

7. I had a dream that I was kidnapped held hostage and then released into the wild in a tropical rainforest I was not familiar with.

8. Remember its not cheating if you put peanut butter on you're balls and let your dog lick it off, if you were wondering.

9. We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of eating pizza in freedom...

Uhh... what?

10. Are you just realizing Barack Obama got elected now?

You're kinda late to the party.

11. Maybe he is on a 56k?