Oh My Fucking God !!!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Unholy, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry about the caps but its the only way to get my point across

http://poetry.rotten.com/weightlifter/

dont just look at the image .. read the stuff under it too. Its the sickest thing EVER !!! :X

2. that is the most.. disgausting, sick, scariest, most terrifing picture i have ever seen. :eek: :( ugh... i can\'t even describe it..

\"The third spotter who was standing behind the lifter was unfortunately sprayed with fecal matter at the time of the incident.\" haha :D at least i got a laugh out of it

3. I know .. its WRONG .. but hilarious .... it musta hurt so fucking bad ... now thats when you need MJ for pain relif XD

4. dude. wow. ouch.

rotton.com has some sick shit.

5. thats crazy. They blur out her vagina but not her shitting in her face? hahaha.

6. oh my god dude thats so fuckin sick what the fuck?! I knew it was a mistake clickin on that fuckin link!!!!

7. I\'ve heard that first one is photoshopped or something, and it was on some techy computer forum, so I\'m pretty sure its true

but that second one, o man... there are some real sick fucks out there

8. rotten is cool. Megan

9. my thoughts exactly. i\'ve never seen anything like that before ... hopefully never again *shudder*

10. It\'s called a prolapsed rectum. My ferrets had it when I brought them home as babies. I didn\'t know it could happen to people. But that\'s exactly what it looks like with ferrets. And it\'s very sick

11. thats just not right.

im glad i dont spend so much time competing that hard.

totally sick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.