Oh, me and my luck...now I have a concussion

Discussion in 'General' started by mellowdramatic, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Some of you may remember some posts I've made recently about totaling my car against a deer and losing my job...well, to add to my misfortune this week, I have a concussion resulting from a game of *ahem* ultimate. Yes, that's right. Ultimate.

I was leaning for a catch at full sprint when I leaned too far and hit the ground, and my defender tripped as a result and landed with his knee on the back of my head, still at full sprint. I couldn't get up for a second, but it was cool...ended up making the winning pass the very next play, so it was all good. The guy pulled up his legs in midair and took the hit to his knee just so he wouldn't cleat me in the head, so props to him for the decision, since it was either knee or cleats to the back right of my head.

Anyway, fast forward to this morning...woke up way too early in an absolute daze with a headache, feeling like I was going to throw up. It was much like a really bad hangover, but a bit more confused in the head...it's just a really unique feeling. I've had one before so that makes me more susceptible to them later. This one's really minor, but it's unpleasant at the same time. So, without further ado I believe I will spark a snapper of some of Canada's finest to rid myself of the headache and nausea. I talked to a couple med school kids who volunteer in the ER, they said it'd be fine and if it makes me feel better go for it. Let's hope it goes well, because I already feel like I'm on some kind of mixture as it is.

2. shit dude i hope you feel better.

3. Oh I'm feeling much better now, thank you. I had a few bong hits of dank and a cup of coffee, so the hangover effect is gone but the forgetting about EVERYTHING (which is not something I normally do, even when blazed) has not gone away. I can't remember shit about today unless I really think hard.