Oh hey there

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Apple iJuice, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Just registered like, a few hours ago, so I might as well do this. I've been here before from like Google links and stuff and I thought, I love weed, might as well sign up. So, here I am.

2. My friend showed me this website 2 weeks ago and I jus thought it would be a sick idea to join and read some good stories, ideas and tips.

3. welcome to the forum :)

4. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

May I blow your sweet, innocent, noobie minds a little bit? (in a very nice way, of course! :D )

I'm going to let you in on a secret............Cannabis is not what you think it is! :confused:

I have a little challenge for you to help open your eyes about cannabis. All I want you to do is click that first link in my sig, and just read the titles. If you don't understand what a title means [​IMG] , no big deal, just go to the next one. :)

By the time you finish the "A"s, you will be astounded, I promise! :smoke:

Have fun at GC!

Granny :wave:

5. #5 Apple iJuice, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah man, it's pretty sweet on here.

6. Oh and thanks Klare

And Storm Crow, maybe it's because I'm on my iPod or something but I see no links.

7. I finally managed to get on Grasscity from a PC and I checked out the link under your sig. That's a pretty intense list and I think if everyone in the country could see that all simultaneously, right now, everything would be oh so different.