oh god help me

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mmmm dank, Apr 21, 2006.

  1. what the hell are the things called where u screw them into ur light fixture and it has to seperate things coming off of it, where you can screw in two more light bulbs, i swear they have them somewhere. i cant find it anywhere...omg help if u know what im talking about please leave a post

    HAPPY 420 (im high, are you?)

    ur fellow grower

  2. a "Y" adapter?
  3. Ya thats what hes talking about. Walmart they have them for 1.25$ ;)

Share This Page