Oh God help me...

Discussion in 'General' started by Dryice, Dec 22, 2008.

1. I was trolling the fridge when I found a fucking pumpkin pie. I don't know if my parents baked it for someone or if someone gave it to us, but I really want to eat some of it. (I'm really high fwiw). So, do you think I should eat the pie or wait till tomorrow and find out of it's ours or not. It's so tempting... it's incredible.

2. Are you guys doing dinner in the next day or two?

If your not, and its not labeled as anybodies, id say hit that shit up dude.

Worst that could happen is you need to bake a new pie.

And by you i mean somebody else.

3. well there is the option of eating half of the pie

4. We're having a Christmas dinner, but there's more than enough time between now and then to get another one. So I'm gonna munch that fucker. There was a plate upside down ontop of the pie though - not sure what that signifies.

5. As long as you're willing to accept this responsibility then it's allll good.

"Nah it's cool I'll replace it" :smoking::D

Works for everything

6. I munched on it, and it was delicious. Now I fear the repercussions. I'll be sleeping and next thing I now it door slams open and screaming ensues... /sigh.

Was pretty good pie though... fucking excellent.

7. hahahahahahaha

hah glad you enjoyed in man . its all about the worth though right .

worst that could happen is you get bitched at a little or depending on who you rents are you get bitched at a lot or not at all ....

maybe even rewarded for eating the month old pumpkin pie from thanksgiving nobody wanted to throw out but you were too baked to realize

cheers

8. If it's in my fridge without a name on it, or some sort of warning about not eating it before I see it, it's fair game, I would've eaten it too, have done so many times, only a handful of those times have I eaten something I wasn't supposed to xD

9. How much of it did you eat?

All of it?

Please say all of it.

Oh shit, at upside down plate? Was there no other coverings?

That could be a bad sign, signifying a sort of "off limits"

Or it could have just been a simple pie-defense-tactic

10. No, haha. I only had a piece. I'd have had more, but we have no cool whip!

11. I say we make predictions

im definitely gunna say it was leftover from thanksgiving :)

i mean you said it yourself , you trolled for the pie , it wasnt in plain sight

12. Better than not eating it and finding out the next day that you could of.

13. No, it was in plain sight. Trust me it's a new addition. I've been in the fridge before... today was the first day I noticed it.

14. Lmmfao!

15. just eat one slice. Either way you should be fine.

16. hahahah go eat the rest of it, then if somone asks you can just say you never saw a pie. i guess you could do that if there's just one piece missing too but this way you get to eat the whole thing

17. "Oh God help me..."

i think he just did...it was he whom placed the pie in your fridge, only to be consumed by you, and if it was someone else fuck um whats done is done right......

18. Agreed. Its nessecary for the pie to feel complete.

19. Oh ya and I realized as I was eating the pie that the plate was indeed a self-defense measure for the cellophane.

20. So there was cellophane, AND a plate?

I think that pie was spoken for my friend.

I guess you will find out in the morning.