Oh GC how its been long

Discussion in 'General' started by 605skunk, Mar 22, 2011.

1. I haven't been active in these forums for about almost 3 years, just recently I've been checking the forums on a daily basis. Its real nice to see how big the city's grown and some added stuff, also the removal of some content. "We can't talk about other drugs now? whaaaaaa?"

Anyways the past 3 years of my life I've been stuck in rut. After 3 years of going to a C-College and basically wasting my time and money I have finally passed math 99 to enter to college level math after 5 attempts. Sad IMHO. Being caught slanging marijuana really put a strain between me and my parents. Also, having being a suspect of smuggling drugs from Canada into the US (I'm actually a Canadian citizen but I have lived in the WA all my life; we go to visit family every Sunday) didn't do any good at all.

Smoking and smelling marijuana also has given me an effect. Everytime I smell dank, my head literally itches. don't know why but i've come to accept it, fighting it seems to make it itch more ): I stopped smoking weed on a reg. basis for almost a year and half, got a temp job in the summer and was the only work i had in a while. In trade for smoking buds I started to do copious amount of drugs all which have been wasted for a wasted year. My last acid trip pretty much told me that I was ashamed of myself, and for really no reason at all :( I've really been more anti-social then I've ever been.

Started smoking more heavily, mellows me out, and I can take things more slowly again. anyways that was just my rant good to be back :)

ps just tried firecrackers for the first time :smoke:

2. We're glad to have you back. Welcome once again!

3. Thanks man, i appreciated it. Any idea to what happened to Pandora's box or talking about other psychedelics?

4. #4 Storm Crow, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
    Welcome back to GC. There have been a lot of changes, you might want to actually re-read the rules!:(

But something you might miss, unless you hit the medical section, is my collection of MMJ studies. May I offer you a friendly challenge? Click the first link in my sig and just read the titles of the articles! :rolleyes: I think you will find it an truly eye-opening experience!

Granny :wave:

5. I heard people kept asking for hook ups and shit, given that anything else is borderline felony it was probably done away with so the site could continue without legal problems (just an assumption, I have no idea really).

Oh, welcome back too...Although I doubt you know me, I've seen a few posts from you.

6. Welcome back, man. I'm sorry to hear about that wasted time, but I'm glad you're back on top of it :wave:

7. Welcome back man :)

8. Wow! This is a truly impressive archive. I'm sure everyone here feels lucky to have someone with such a high level of dedication in their community :rolleyes: :hello: :smoke:

Thanks man, Not slightly on top yet but slowly getting there

Thanks everyone else too!!! (Trying not to flood the thread)

9. Hey! I remember you! I lie lie, well i guess i should say hi or something? idk,.

10. welcome back, welcome back, welcome back

welcome baaaaaaaaaack!

forrealllll tho, WELCOME BAAAACK!