Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh Fvck!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldgreenetea, Jan 13, 2010.

1. So i just realized that I have class soon and I am WAAYYY TOO BAKKEEDD!!!!:bongin:

2. Naw dude, Naw, you'll be fine.

3. oh balls that doesn't sound too fun. just try to be chill i guess and try to enjoy it. best of luck.

4. Web programming? oh boy im in for a treeat:smoking:

5. lol i got stoned at like 2 am went to bed at 3 and woke up still high lol had to go for a full 6 hour day of school, for like the first 3 hours i couldnt do anything lol, then i slept for like 1 1/2 hours and was all good lol. just look at the floor a lot and say your really tired.

6. oh in that case have a blast bro! lol

7. either bunk it and enjoy the high somewhere. Or just look like you're busy when really you are spacing out. Try and take stuff in, but when I'm proper baked theres no chance im gonna be learning much.

8. Think of something sobering on your way to class. SAVE yourself!

just smoke a j on the way to class :smoking:

9. just sleep if your scared about getting in trouble. or just not go.

10. Just remember to smile and code...smile and code...lol

If you're using dreamweaver though...who cares? :D

11. programming plus weed is better than programming.

12. LOL. Epic.

13. This:smoking:

14. Ok....so I went and I was one of the first ones done with our super simple web page, I would call that an accomplishment.....time to smoke a bowl or two before my last class!!! woohoo

15. hey man, do your class work high, get high grades!

hahaha

16. Worddddddd