Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh dear, Traffic Safety Education course

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wadsworth, Jun 16, 2009.

1. So yeah, I have to take one of these in a couple weeks. It donned on me the other day that there could be a drug test involved. Do any of you guys know is there is indeed a DT for something like this, or can I party hard because summer break is almost here? What constitutes a DT?

2. Why would there be...?

3. Most courses of things don't require drug tests. Don't be so paranoid.

4. Hell nah there won't be. I have this comin up soon too, if I can't get some opiates to pop beforehand i'm gonna eat a fire cracker before I go. Fuck 4 hour classes.

5. enjoy not remembering anything and failing your driving test, not to mention having a shitty high because the only thing you can do is listen to some teacher drone on and on and have some 14 year old with acne and grease oozing out of every pore laugh at you for being stoned.

6. Who actually pays attentions to these courses? lol...
    Driving isn't hard and you learn most of all your driving skills after you get your license and are driving alone.

7. I'm not intentionally trying to sound like a dick or anything when I say this, but ive heard that before from people who ended up actually not passing the tests. Kids have to take those classes for a reason. Rediculous or not its for not only your safety but for everyone else on the road. A few days of your summer vacation spent in a classroom wont kill you ;)

8. I see where your coming from, I guess everyones different. If the OP feels like he needs to pay attention, he probably should.

9. I will also say I have never heard of a traffic safety class having a drug test, or when you get your drivers license either. Not trying to be a dick or anything, but Im getting a very strong under 18 vibe from the OP. Taking a driving class, summer break, hmm.

10. how does a 14 year old get a driving violation??

11. dude, why would they drug test you? it just seems unlikely you know?

12. learn how to drive ;)

13. this dudes prolly 15 and a half

14. Alright, I'm done being overly concerned about it. In hindsight it seemed silly to worry about it, but I have a hard time not being paranoid.

15. In my state at least you have to be at least 14 and a half to take the drivers ED classes.