Oh Damn!

Discussion in 'General' started by adamBC, Aug 8, 2003.

1. hahah last night i dropped 8 z bars (2mg of Xanax)

and passd out only minutes after it kicked in!! ARGGHH!!!

(i had previously hot boxed my truck with some KILLER bong rips, about 3 grams worth)

2. umm...hope you had fun for the few minutes i guess, take less i guess next time so you can enjoy it

3. no the passign out had nothing to do with the xanax.

I was soooooooo burnt out. I guess i forgot to say i didnt take them till 1:30am... I was planning on going out for the night to wake me up, but i just wanted to finish watchign one more show........

4. did youy get that intely wicked xan bar hang over, i gte dilerious from those things the next day after boozin with em...

5. I personally believe them to be mind erasers.

6. fuck xanax... I'd take a valium or a 40ml dose of GHB over Zs any day....ARRRRRRRRR!

7. I'm dying to try xanax. It's impossible to get though. How could I get a prescription for it? I do actually have trouble being in public kinda sorta.. I hate being uh, I dunno, exposed and would rather just not deal with people. Isn't that what xanax is for, anxiety? Hmmm I wonder if I could get a prescription..

8. xanax is a benzodiazepine...same genre as those ever lovely valiums and roofies and what not....they wouldn't help you much in most everyday situations as a sufferrer of social anxiety disorders....but they do help those who suffer from short lived but intensly unnerving panic attacks on unfrequent to frequent basis'....

If youre talking recreationally then go ahead and try to score the script for some....

...but...

..if you're genuinely seriouse about relieving a personal anxiety problem then I'd suggest you start with a Selective Seratonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) such as "prozac" or "effexor" (I take the latter brand)....Theyre similar in effect as MAOIs (monoamine oxidase inhibitors), but differs from them in the fact that they have no serious or drastic interfierences when taken with recreational drugs....maoiss in combination with some rec. substanes out there have been known to kill outright...another upside of getting an ssri is that most doctors hand out scripts for them like they were candy (at least so in the US)..because physicians unnderstand that theres no real recreational benefits for those taking ssris, unlike MAOIs, Benzos and most diazepines

9. I was prescribed Effexor and it just made me sick..I still have 2 refills on that bottle, but I'm not going to fill it...I had to stop taking that stuff.

10. Ok...I'm being a bad girl tonight and CAN't FUCKING TYPE...anyway...have I listed my crimes of the night elsewhere...it's only 9:39....so, xanax, valium, klonopin, beer, shroomies, tons of weed, little guy puking on my front porch, sexy friend of little guy...kids should not be that fucking sexy...I can't even talk about it.

Anyway, I have some seriously fucked up people in my living room and I can't decide on shit and my 3D glasses are the best entertainment ever.

11. someones having fun......:D

12. Yes...I had a relevation....revelation....LMAO! Ok, it was a revelation...so I'm celebrating. And nothing looks right and I love it.

13. OH DAMN! Wasn't that the topic?

So..OH DAMN, gotta go. I'll be back. I love you guys! I'm happY!

14. Nah it's not as serious as all that. No genuine need for prozac or any of those SSRIs. Well there probably is a need for em, but I'm not going to bother with them.
    I didn't know xanax wasn't an every day thing though for people that have prescriptions. But what exactly would I say to my doc, you know? Cause I'm sure whatever I say he'll prescribe something other than xanax.
    I want it for recreational uses. I'm told it just makes you really not care about too much. Which is what all my friends and I are in to. But I guess I'll just have to go on hoping someone gets ahold of some.

15. anyone know the differant between klonopin and xanax?? or maybe i should ask what are the similarities....