Oh Captain, My Captain

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCruz831, Oct 22, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413984904.679491.jpg
    Watching this movie yesterday was the saddest thing ever. I've gotten teary eyed from movies before, like basketball diaries, but this is different. Had I not been watching it with other people, I'd have expressed a lot more sadness, but I couldn't hold back a level of moisture.
    Oh captain, my captain!

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

2. Is it just me or is your signature longer than your post

Character-wise, no. Lines-wise, yes.

4. It's a great movie... gets me thinking about my own life, especially when they refer to old poems and such about living to the fullest and "Carpe Diem!" Saw it recently again after Robin Williams passed, one of his best movies IMO.

5. Picture-wise, no. Penny-wise, sure. Seize the day, boys!

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

6. That was one of the few Robin Williams movies I didn't like. He was fine in it, but Ethan Hawke.

7. Lol that's like every Kirstin dunst movie ever. Yeah ... It was ok ... But... Kirstin dunst.

The Dank Knight
    Good call on changing the profile pic lol

The Dank Knight

8. #8 keyser_soze, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    Better move this to a movie section or you might get in trouble lmao

The Dank Knight