OH CANADA, Please legalize pot for ME!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Biggar, Feb 22, 2012.

1. March 5th or 6th, Canada looks at marijuana penalty's in Canada <3:hello:

2. Is there an article or something you can share? I thought Harper was pretty gung ho on throwing people in jail?

3. That was my impression too, link?

4. Not under a Conservative Majority government. Period.

5. [quote name='"Metridixal"']Not under a Conservative Majority government. Period.[/quote]

Not unless the supreme court can force them to :)

6. OMFG you just made my day:hello: thats awsome :D Im soo exited nobody can bitch that its illegal anymore

7. sweeeeet, i hope the 3 judges arnt dicks

8. This should be interesting.

9. Fuck yeah, I always wanted to go to Canada. I hope that I will have more reason to :)

10. Why does it have to be legalized? Where I am in ontario, it's essentially completely decriminalized. I've been caught with weed by cops before, and I know lots of people who have aswell, and the most they do is make you dump it/give it to them.. but that's only if your stupid enough to get caught

Otherwise you can blaze freely just about anywhere with no worries, so might aswell keep it the way it is i have no problem getting weed I know tons of dealers

11. nuthing, just adding in some other news on pot in canada

12. Mandatory sentences staying in crime bill, Nicholson says - Politics - CBC News

this makes me a little worried.. how about you:confused:

13. woah i mustve been too high i dont even remember weed being in that article lmao :smoking:

14. lol its cool man What do you think of these new bills? anonymous hates em lol [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sb0-QF0ew8]Vic Toews - You Were Warned: Identity of Vic Toews' Mistress, Stacey Meek, Revealed - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l7HhsDHsw4]Vic Toews - New Scandal Revealed in 7 Days - YouTube[/ame]

15. How old are these videos? I heard that 25 people from anonymous were arrested today

16. week old.... you can arrest anonymous, there everywhere.

And that sucks