OG zigzags the best papers?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ZarTheDragon, Sep 14, 2012.

1. I think they might take the crown man! What about you

2. ZZ Kut Korners

3. new favorites are OCB king size organic slims

4. Silver zig zags ftw.

5. Raw organics.

6. Raw King size for me

7. This.

hemp > normal papers

Though I have problems with the glue sometimes, still my papers of choice

8. even though raw organics are indeed the best, i like to try different papers. i had some amazing flax/hemp combo king sized zig zags once. rips, JOB, elements, as long as they're not tops quality or some shit, i just might consider buying them.

i've been dying to find papers that come in different colors. for some reason i just think it would be bad ass to smoke a black joint like a clove, or maybe bright red!

or green, hahaha

9. [quote name='"tea and toast"']even though raw organics are indeed the best, i like to try different papers. i had some amazing flax/hemp combo king sized zig zags once. rips, JOB, elements, as long as they're not tops quality or some shit, i just might consider buying them.

i've been dying to find papers that come in different colors. for some reason i just think it would be bad ass to smoke a black joint like a clove, or maybe bright red!

or green, hahaha[/quote]

I also like to try different papers. I have like 20 different packs right now, but usually raws are my go to paper.

10. Elements.

11. Tried some Skunkalicious papers recently, think they're my new fave.

12. zig zag ultra thins.

13. Just picked them up and really like them. Skunk and Raw are my favorite brands, they are pretty much the same papers.

14. cant beat a king zag stuffed full of trees :smoking:

15. Elements are pretty sick too..

16. raw organics or pure hemps.

Im one those guys that go into a shop and just buy a ton of different papers.

the raws are by far the best consistent smoke to roll. The pure hemps when I want it lighter like an element, but the pures are days easier to roll, and smoke better.

To me at least, roll with whatever is the most rewarding for you. with about a billion brands of papers, theres something for evryone

17. Element papers are tha shit and the fucking commode recently switched from skunk brand my old fav

18. I dont really like hemp papers that much. I dont like rolling them. I like king size zags, but I also really like the Juicy Jay rolls, I like being able to make my doob however long I want. Untitled Document Not listed there but I have unflavored ones.

Also just tried Randy's wired papers for the first time, they're pretty good too.

19. Raw Organic Kingsize Slim with tips. Zigs do roll nicely though.

20. plain raws, ultra thin zig zags or elements, i dont really like anything not thin for some reason but i will use whatever is at hand