Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG Tooth and my Nug Bowl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BennettC, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Here's a little bud of OG Tooth I have left along with my nug bowl
    The blue color in my bowl fills in as it gets resed
    Sorry about the shitty quality

Attached Files:

2. Looks dank from what I can see. Try taking better pics next time though. Too blurry to really see the bud clearly. Nice bowl too.

3. Is this tooth the sweetooth? I have a pic of some in my stash thread. Let me know what you think.

4. Better pics? nice bud from what i can see.

5. i'm gonna work on getting better pics guys, im not that great with cameras and my brother who is was asleep when i decided to post these pics, there will be more to come, i have a very good connect and there are always new strains coming through, once i get a job i'll be buying more than a gram at a time

6. what my guy told me is OG Tooth, and any name that comes from him is accurate, he is very reliable

7. bump bump