Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

OG Kush seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by godsherb420, Jun 10, 2009.

1. #2 deepgreensea, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    you thought wrong :hello:

Id recommend "The Kali" by big buddha seeds.... its a stabilized landrace OG Kush strain and I can personally vouch that this is a great strain. Great yield, and very branchy... In a SOG it produced 3-4 LARge colas when all other strains were only puttin out one

the specs from cheese cannabis seeds

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThe Kali - O.G Landrace Afghani Kush Line Feminised.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAvailable - NOW
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    The story of ‘The Kali’ has been an ongoing project for Big Buddha Seeds, who have searched long and hard for the female, whose male counterpart was responsible in ‘The Big Buddha Cheese’ backcrossing projects. ‘The Kali’ surely is a ‘toke’ of yesteryear. Its ‘lemon fuel indica’ taste will make you miss the old Afghan / Pakistani fields of the early eighties. Big Buddha’s ‘The Kali’ will have you creeping on your knees as she grows stout and fat with a slender, indica leaf pattern and has good arm branching to support the pungent, full heavy buds.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAll praise to 'The Kali' !

Parents:
    \tPure Landrace Afghan/Pakistan Indica, Clone only.
    Flowering time: \tIndoors = 8 -10 weeks / Outdoors = end of October.
    Genetics: \tUnique landrace Indica
    Sensory experience: \tLong lasting, narcotic buzz, highly euphoric.
    Smell: \tLemon fuel Indica
    Taste: \tFull fresh potent with a hint of citrus

2. That says "OG Landrace Afghani Kush", not, "OG Kush"... are you sure the OG means OG Kush?

Any other opinions on this? I would love to grow some OG Kush if that's real, haha. It's one of my favorite strains.

3. I'm confused. What exactly are you asking?

4. "I thought it was clone only... do you think these seeds are legit?"

Did they successfully isolate the pure OG Kush strain into seed form?

5. I cant comment past what the description says.... but having tasted OG kush and having grown this strain I say yes, it is real OG KUSH.

technically unless you have a clone from the original mother you wont have true OG KUSH

in order to get seeds they cross a strain that has traits similar to those of the original...

normally this means finding a male to pollinate a female clone.... in this case they had their male but no female, so they pollinated and stabilized the original (OG) kush strain/ clone that grows in afghan/ pakistan.

haha so after all that...... is it an exact replica of the popular cali OG KUSH? no
    is it a true breed ORIGINAL Kush line that is fuckin gangster,,,,, yes!:hello:

6. I know this is an old thread, but I have three OG Kush seedlings from some super dank OG I got at a dispensary. I asked the owner if the dispensary wether the grower had other strains available, and he told me it was strictly OG Kush. The seeds must be from a hermed female, and I haven't grown them to maturity yet to see if they are all female, hermaphrodites, or mixed. I think the seed bank may have been able to get some pollen. I've also had original Arcata Trainwreck clones I have grown outdoors in northern California herm on me too. I ordered some greenhouse seeds trinwreck, but from the pics I've seen and videos on youtube it doesn't look much like what my buddies back home are growing. We'll see... let me know how those seeds turned out!