OG Kush Sea Of Green

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by G A, Apr 15, 2011.

1. ok well ill try n get this run cought up to where im at now. today is day 15 of 12/12 for this run.
    running 6 x 600 and added 2 Oshio Hilux Opti-blue lights with the horti HPS. the 2 new ones are just in bate wings and the other 4 are in air cooled 6 inch hoods vented on a thermostat with a 6 inch Vortex. Room is scrubbed with Osberg 8 8inch fan and cleaned with a 950 cfm GP Filter. Co2 enriched on set cycles with fans shutting down to enrich and back on at set temps. Added a new Commercial Kool A/C, De-Humidifier, Heater combo, 12,000 BTU. Ive added anbother 220 outlet to the room for the more lights and this weekend will be adding another 110v line to the 220v timer board to run room fans. Oscialting room fans are 2 Air Kind Wall fans and a small floor fan for the lower ereas and 1 fan on a stand for upper.
    I have 50 clones of OG Kush in the 4x4 veg tent under a 600 Oshio Opti-Blue bulb fired with a 600 switchable digi ballast...same as the 6 in flower room. i took aprt my turbo cloner to use the pump for my watering wand now as i dont like it for me. so the pump came in handy to make a watering wand set up for easier feeds for me. added a larger tote or rez for the larger plant count

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

now into 3 gal pots and into the bigger room for a few days of veg....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. and here we are at day 13....2 days ago. .....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Damn man, those looks beautiful.

4. theres soo many!!! It must be what heaven looks like.

5. thx guys...feels like heaven in there. ill try n get an update up tonight..its day 20 today

6. Yes Indeed. Very nice.

What OG is that? Did you make the clones?

7. How much are you estimating your final harvest to be ?

8. OG....only know of 1...OG Kush...anything else is just a cross of it. not sure thats what you meant...my bud gets the clones. i have no time and slows shit down here and with plant counts i dont waste my limits on clones or unproductive medz.

i hate estimating but i better not get less than 2 oz dry each and aiming for 3 oz dry each. done it many times so should be same again. nlast harvest was just 9 plants and got 30 oz dry

ok so last night was a feed night and ive started using the Massive now. in a week to 10 day ill be taking out the Blue lights and adding the hps to make all 6 hps now. ive seen absolutly no growth diff for the ones under the blue compared to red. if we use our lights as they where meant to be used we dont get the so called mystical stretch. most i see have lights like 2 and 3 foot above tops...to far. most seem to cheep to vent their rooms right to use lights correctly. yes the diff colours do effect the growth hormones but in such a minimal way its not worth the loss in lumens to me. we may get better quality light with blue buty we give up almost 50% lumens. dont make sence to me as blue burns out faster to. so i use hps at more lumnes and longer life for the colours. ive yet to be told my shit is stretched..in fact im told my stuff is to small to flower...didnt know it was a carni ride and had a hight restriction...thought it went on maturity....little sarcasm there....lol
    i do have a handfiull of a bit taller ones in here but it was due to 2 batches of clones being 1 week apart in age. so made the minor hight diff.

Day 21 of 12/12.........

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. There are many different cuts/phenotypes of OG Kush. That's probably what that person was asking about.

10. theres only 1 as far as im concerned. if its diff then its not called og. cant call a brother and sis the same name can we. should be same for strains even if its in same fam...twins arent both called bob or sue..they all have their own name, as the traits are diff so should be the name...just my view even if others dont agree.

11. Wow, 30 oz is an excellent yield.

12. should have been more than 30. had a few issues and was still adding stuff to the room.

ok so these are from a day or 2 ago now. ive also taken the 2 Opti-Blue bulbs out and replaced with a couple more horti hps. things seem fine. a few lower larger leaves yellowing off but slowly so is a normal thing.

Day 26

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Those girls look excellent!.. and almost identical to my OGK!

[​IMG]
    At 20 days. Mmm cant wait for yours to be finished. Ill be just a week behind ya! Keep it up man :bongin:

14. looks good

15. Wow man, that's beautiful ! :smoke:

16. Hmmm. Not sure what your talking about. Bob or Sue?
    No there called Larrys, SFV, Raskal, Tahoe, #18, etc. But they are all still OG.
    LOL If you dont know which yours is, thats cool.

Its not that others dont want to agree. Its just that its not the way it is.

17. it may be the way it is for you. not me. most dont name strains correctly as it is so does it matter who put their name infront of it.
    mine is og..no personal names added to it...original og...to if its still an pg and was a diff pheno it should have a whole diff name and use kush as that is the only common trait.
    when we have twins we name em diff right..one has blonde hair but one has black. diff names. not larry sue and og sue. to me the diff pheno they cliom they have should be names something diff....og was a phenotype they found to, so how can they use it again. the main was kush then the pheno was og...mayve that made sence

18. Your the man! LOOKS TOP NOTCH!

19. Subbed that's the size of room I want one of these days when my wife will give up the din so I can turn it in to a grow room hahahaha

20. Nice SOG ... loooking really sweet