Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG Kush San Francisco Pick-Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by charlesss, Aug 7, 2011.

1. #21 Bongrap, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I think that means they've been watching you... Like seriously. They do that shit.

2. picked up some OG bubba kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. is that the OG OG Kush?? No extra name?

4. O I C.. Da bubba is OG is BOMBSKEEEEEEZ

5. If you dont have a medical marijuana card, how did you obtain this from a dispensary?

6. use your brains kids, i have friends with cards

7. #27 Bongrap, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I just got this same shit

8. #28 Dulalo, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    damn I want some...all I get now is mediocre bud for shitty prices because its hard to get a decent source...even if you know people here who get good prices/bud that doesnt mean their dealer wants more customers

dont know what to do

9. Collective is pretty much another word for dispensary. I think the official name for them is dispensing collectives, not positive though. Also not good to post on here that you have dispensary bud illegally, it just looks bad for medical marijuana all together. San Francisco may be all cool with medical marijuana, but my county and many others in California are trying to ban dispensing collectives and they use stuff like this to justify the bans.

10. some new pick ups of some top shelf high quality highs, some serious dank, sorry for the shitty camera, kids, it doesn't quite convey the quality of weed i've been smoking up

half oz. of granddaddy purp (smoked and made firecrackers, probably only have an eighth or so left, $180 per 1/2)

[​IMG]

eighth of master kush (very sticky, dank, leafy, not too compressed, lots of trichromes, $50 per 1/8th)

[​IMG]