Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG Kush [pics]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by def.norge, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Got this stuff mailed from humboldt county. its fucking danker than the pics give justice to.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. You can get weed through the mail?

(those buds look great btw)

3. well the dude i got it from got it mailed to him lol, im tryin to get a zip of it today, only grabbed an 8th yesterday, thats like 1g or somethin pictured

4. Nice buds. Tell the dude to mail me some.

5. I bet its a bitch waiting for that package to come lol:D

6. How much for a zipper of that funk. We jus picked up two zips today of KUSH.

7. Lol i smoked some OG Kush today too. That is such a bomb strain, enjoy:)

8. Ha yesss! this OG kush is going around the country, my nugs look just like this. I was gonna save my last nug of it til 4/20, but fuck it its my birthday

goodbye heady nug!

9. the pictures loookin dankk as fuck how much the 8th cost and the ounce you picckin up

10. damn looks really nice. my OG had the same color but was a little more compressed and dense.