Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG Kush Pickup ~Pics~

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by crasstastic, Mar 3, 2008.

1. picked up an 1/8th of some OG kush last night, it was a steep price, but I've heard how awesome the strain is, and my guy doesn't bs. smells kind of like coffee when its broken up, and has an awesome taste, starts off kind of sour, and then ends with some spice. 2hits of this and I was almost to the moon, a couple bowls and I was a vegetable.

[​IMG]
    what's left after the sampling :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    beautiful lookin bud

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

time for my morning bowl now, enjoy!

2. Nice O.G, Crass.

I'd swap some TrainWreck for some Kush.
    ;)

3. Hell yea thats the OG, never heard of a coffee smell though, I usually get something close to lemons and chem. You don't even get high, you get straight medicated. Enjoy that shit.

4. damn looks really nice enjoy that shit.

5. Smells like coffee to keep the drugs dogs off :) im sure the dealer had it in some coffee grinds or somebody did

6. i love og kush.. so damn delicious. nice pickup :hello:

7. nice very good

8. Damn looks bomb man, enjoy !

9. Better weed than Crass ever got, thats for sure!

10. That would never work since dogs have layered smelling, meaning they can smell different smells at once without them meshing. You're not going to trick the dogs, maybe if you have some crazy nasa smell free shit, and even then if you touch the bud, the the bag, thats can be enough for the dogs to smell it.

11. I've heard the coffee thing before on here, which doesn't rule out the possibility of someone having done it. Just means if they had been searched I wouldn't be smoking this, but as it is I am :D

12. That stuff looks like some kind ass bud. That's all I have to say about that.

13. damn, I had some OG kush 2 about weeks ago. all gone now :( That shit got me lifted.

you are right about the price though. I picked some up for $55 a 1/8 from a east bay club

14. those are some frosty nuggets. nice pickup. enjoy the nice session :smoking:

15. that is some OG kush for sure....damn those buds are trichy. In January for my brithday, my friends and I got some OG kush to smoke, looked kinda like the shit you have, and i have to agree...a few bowls and i was ripped :smoking:

16. I love me some OGK!!!