Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

og kush or pineapple express?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheJSmoker420, Jun 29, 2012.

1. which one should i get

2. kush /thread

3. If you need advice on what to buy and you're using a message board as reference, you shouldn't shouldn't be smoking. Both strains are played out, though.

4. i was just asking :(

5. [quote name='"VacuousCL"']If you need advice on what to buy and you're using a message board as reference, you shouldn't shouldn't be smoking. Both strains are played out, though.[/quote]

Whoa whoa whoa settle down. He was asking other peoples' opinion on the matter, something I'm sure you've done at some point as well. Secondly, these strains are not "played out" as they are top shelf genetics, I would suggest checking your supplier

6. Pineapple Express, hands down.

7. is pinaple express a real strain? i thought it wa sjust a movie lol. swhat oner came first? just wondrin lol.

8. Real pineapple express is pineapple kush crossed with trainwreck. If you have good genetics it can be a killer strain.

9. I didnt know pineapple express was a real strain before i smoked some with my friend outta his bubbler lol both are high end strands tho so idk :/

10. Pineapple express fo sho