Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG Kush appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YoShytsWeak, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Idk about you guys, and this might be a useless post, but I love OG Kush! My most recent purchase of OG kush has reminded me why

Anyone else feel the same?

Not my hand in the pic btw

Attached Files:

2. i just ordered an 8th of Og from my dealer :smoke:

3. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']i just ordered an 8th of Og from my dealer :smoke:[/quote]

How much u pay? I get a zipper for $200... When he's got it that is

4. I've had "platinum" og kush. Loved it, whatever it was. It supposedly came from cali. I'm in fl.

5. Tahoe OG!!!!!!!!! :hello:

6. Love living in the sunshine state!!!

Redwood city, Cali-4-Ni-A!!!

7. Used to live out in AZ and blaze southern Cali OG strains with my friend who had his card and was from orange county. Skywalker OG and this notorious OG were just couch locks out of a tube. The weed is so potent when it's grown in perfect condition all the top grade is like a completely different high from other weed.

Sadly I live in the Midwest now and getting any strain close to a supposed OG is tough. I'd say two came close and had that potent OG pine odor.

8. I love og Kush its taste an smell are so memorizing An the high is amazing .

9. Got some drying :eek:

10. My last night before moving to Santa Barbara I bought a quarter and smoked it with some friends, gave the rest of it to them as a going away present. Such a good last night, but now I'm regretting giving it to them cause I'm dry lol..

11. Can you not pick up any there?

12. [quote name='"sandglass22"']Used to live out in AZ and blaze southern Cali OG strains with my friend who had his card and was from orange county. Skywalker OG and this notorious OG were just couch locks out of a tube. The weed is so potent when it's grown in perfect condition all the top grade is like a completely different high from other weed.

Sadly I live in the Midwest now and getting any strain close to a supposed OG is tough. I'd say two came close and had that potent OG pine odor.[/quote]

Im midwest too,

Good dank here all around

13. I pick up good weed a lot thru Chicago but the folks I know really got a lot of fire early summer. Then had a lot of decent or middy stuff since

14. That sucks man

15. Reserva Privada OG Kush was my most recent qt. Very potent shit, very smelly. Stinks up my whole place. Makes me tired as can be though. I swear this stuff could be better than any sleeping med. If I smoke past 10 I'm out.

16. Dude santa barbara is dope as fuck, it's full of dank, don't see why you're down!

17. [quote name='"YoShytsWeak"']

How much u pay? I get a zipper for $200... When he's got it that is[/quote]

i pay 45$ an eighth

18. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']

i pay 45$ an eighth[/quote]

Damn that's not bad if your buying by the eight, I get mine by the O so it's like $25 an eight

19. Taking a T-break for a week or two more, and I don't know anyone yet so I haven't bothered getting any weed. It's not hard to find tho lol

20. Glad to hear that, i have a Reserva Privada OG Kush seed and i was debating on planting it or not.