OG Kush and Lemon Kush cross

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Irondog, Sep 18, 2008.

1. I pollinated a branch of mt OG Kush with the pollen sack from a Lemon Kush strain.

I have found 1 nice seed already in some early smoke...yay

wondering if that is a good mix.

cant wait to get more

2. That depends. How did the male grow and look? If it looked like a healthy, resinous male as well as the female, you could possibly have something nice.

3. I think it will be nice. However, I think taking away the lemon flavor might happen when mixing it with the OG. That's just my oppinion, everytime I cross a fruity strain with a resinous strain I tend to lose flavor but gain potency. I think maybe try crossing the lemon kush with itself, and then cross that new x2 hybrid with the OG Kush.

4. both plants are healthy and nice My OG grew big and fast. I harvested early and got about 9oz per plant. Lemon was hermie , and I picked pods early on when they first turned to pollen sacks. I will prolly only get 3-4 oz or so out of the lemon

OG :
    [​IMG]

and Lemon:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. damn looks pretty tight. Is that for personal use?;] enjoy man.

6. Yes , all personal use... enough meds to last a while.
    I make some bubble hash today...it is super duper:smoking:

7. Jealousy is not a word to describe my feelings towards them kushy's i Envy them

8. irondog... why do you want to go and fuck up good genes when you dont have to????
    the biggiest problem with all the new breeding going on around here is no SELECTION!
    every one needs to understand all crosses will make one maybe two good lines UNLESS you
    use a selective eye and pick from 100 males ok 50 males and get that one bad ass dude no one fucked with in school....not the ugly one with crooked teeth and bug eyes,the girl in my garden would lift a pistil for that fuck!
    But the stricking gentleman over there with the dark blue eyes and the stuble from the buzz on his face ,;;;;ya its fucking electric;;;;; so back to breeding.
    you can for sure see all the things you want from 50 babys then you know his past...from the 50 ya dig.
    dont go infecting a built gene unless you know what your gettin in to when you use a herm pollen sack... you want gay kids man????:eek:

9. its just to bad im so late i would have saved you time