OFWG Tomorrow night

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by bahookahjoe18, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Sup Blades. I put off buying my ticket to the last minute, debating on whether or not I wanted to see the wolfgang, and finally decided that I would probably regret not doing it. So....

OFWGKTADGAF in Virginia Beach tomorrow.

2. Thanks. This will be the first show I've been to with artists that I watched Youtube videos of and stuff, haha. It's also my first rap show. What's etiquette?

3. I'm sorry who are you seeing? Is that an acronym or something?

4. Odd Future... Wolf Gang... Kill Them All... Don't Give a Fuck

I never know where to stop with the name.

5. Ofwgktalsykwtfwa

6. Expect a lot of jumping in place, throwing up of hands and a watered down mosh pit near the stage. That's been my experience with rap shows anyway.

7. Watered-down moshpit compared to what? I've been in pits at local grindcore shows and have been punched in the nose and shit... I'm really hoping it's not too hardcore a show; I just want to get high and listen to evil teenagers be belligerent.

8. Compared to metal I guess? I don't remember the name of the band I was at but like you said, that was intense. I got elbowed in the nose too. At the rap shows I've been to people just shoved a lot, no flailing of limbs whatsoever :p