Official Whitehouse petition for recreational legalization on the federal level

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by mistabe, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Please sign this official petition for the whitehouse to legalize recreation marijuana on the federal level

we need 100,000 signatures by March 28, 2014 so PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK: http://wh.gov/lEnmd

...oh joy...another one... :rolleyes:

3. Hey the deadline is my birthday :)

Sent from my island getaway.

4. What states will it br legalized in

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. None. There is nothing official about this. It is just an appeasement site to make people think they are actually making a difference.

The signatures for this have been reached before and the "official response" was basically "we know you guys wanna get high, but we are the government, we know what's best for you, we are not letting you have weed, stop asking, and go eat a dick!"

I am paraphrasing a bit but that was the jist. Dont waste your time or energy on this nonsense anymore.

6. This is bullshit we need our weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

well I am sure they never said to "stop asking"...but ya, they basically have said to go eat a dick... :bongin:

8. 3 down, 99,997 to go

9. 5 down, 99,995 to go

10. These petitions are useless. Travilanche hit the nail on the head perfectly. People need to stop thinking that these BS petitions make a difference cause they don't. Obama doesn't give a fuck about legalization and neither does the government. It's going to be a slow process to get bud legalized. Hopefully 2014 is a good year for legalization :)

11. Yeah. Put yer name on a list of government dissenters. What could go wrong?

12. I could use some more tp. Thanks.

13. These petitions are beyond useless.