Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Official] Where do you keep your stash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by OctoCamo, Mar 5, 2012.

1. #1 OctoCamo, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    That's right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to share!

The title says it all, post up a description or better yet a picture of how you hide your stash. Where you keep your smoking pipes, if hidden or not, etc...Then rate the stash above you!

I know people have their own stash threads, but I wanna get it all in one thread, and of course know more than just what the stash is.

I'll start:

- I keep my stash in a lock box I picked up on Walmart.com :D $12.47 or so, and it's a nice metal box. Comes with a tray that goes up top, and a lower compartment. It's kept under my bed. I have to add some insulating tape or something to the edges though. It REEKS! of weed :smoke:

Current stash is my one hitter and my girlfriend's bowl, along with 2g of some really good weed. Hope to add to the collection soon.

Attached Files:

2. #2 ShanesStoned, Mar 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2012
    Well, due to some circumstances I've recently moved back into my parents house until I can find another job, save up, and get the hell out again. Now my parents I aren't exactly close and they have been against marijuana from the first time they found it in my jean pocket unbagged after it had almost gone through the wash. I remember it clear as day my mom holding the the weed (Which she conveniently placed in a bag) screaming in my face "Why do you have this fucking shit in my house, what the fuck are you thinking!!" I cut it short, only to save you the read. Now, I'm a quick thinking, I keep on my toes all the time... I quickly came up with a story with the base outline of 'It was my first time and I didn't even like it'... which happens to be word for word (30 minuets after getting yelled at) what I said. She believed the bullshit. I went to the trash can and found my bag of ground up bud/pocket lint salad and smoked it about 5 minuets into the forest.

Now, alot has changed since those days... when they smell me smoking in my room, I had a fan but its gone now, so i pack one hitters into my minibong and stick my head out the window and exhale the smoke out there.When I get caught or the room just stinks of pot in general (Upgraded to mason jar, won't happen anymore) I get a annoyed look and a "Smoke your fucking drugs outside" They have found my 18" Bong before (MIA) and placed it outside in a bush, which i brought to my dealers, smoked out of, and stealthy brought it back into the house with me when I returned.

Sorry, I had to get some backstory in hah! Well, this is what I like to call DJ.Sub
    (Picture 1)

And then by convientely removing a few screws on the cone of my sub (which has been beaten to shit ;] ) I can slide the whole front plate around the remainding screw in it.
    (Picture 2)

Finally we have everything put away in storage.
    Picture 3​

My [ img ] tags aren't working for some reason... so check out the attachments.

Attached Files:

3. Luckily my Mom doesn't care as much as she use to.

So I keep my bud stashed in mason jars in my dresser droor.

And I keep my bongs and pipes on display on my shelf in my room.

4. My stash spot is in my dresser. I dont hide anything.