Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official What To Do with Kief

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mcjays, Jan 24, 2014.

1. put it in a bowl and smoke it

or press it and put it in a bowl and smoke it.

or make butter with it

there aren't that many more things you can really do man lol..

2. [quote name="Cypress420Hill" post="19436661" timestamp="1391114064"]My full kief compartment on my grinder's stuck as fuck how the hell do I open it up? [/quote]Try tapping on it with your finger or the handle of a knife (don't cut yourself!), that might knock it loose. Then take a pin or anything to scrape the treads on the outside of the catcher and the inside of the grinder.

3. [quote name="АugustWest" post="19436672" timestamp="1391114195"]put it in a bowl and smoke itor press it and put it in a bowl and smoke it.or make butter with itthere aren't that many more things you can really do man lol..[/quote]Haha I know man, I know. That's why it amazes me at how many of the "what should I do with this" threads there have been.

4. Good luck with that. Naming something official doesn't get you stickied, content does

5. [quote name="BurnAFewDown" post="19436942" timestamp="1391116300"]Good luck with that. Naming something official doesn't get you stickied, content does[/quote]Which again goes back to the replies. If you don't have something worth posting in this thread, please keep it out.

6. Alright ill contribute.

1. Take kief and press it into kief patties.

2. Smoke it.

3.???????????????

4. Profit!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey quick question inside a question. does 1 gram of kief for 10 sound ridcoulous? my guy said hes got shit load, but im thinking the only way to get a shit load is a kief box, and i'm pretty sure it was prolly just sugar leaf. i'd post about this but dummy me has no idea how to make a new thread.

8. If your on an iPad to make a new thread it's the top right corner. I don't remember where on desktop. But I'd say a gram will get everyone feeling good. Two would be much better for ten people.

9. [quote name="BurnAFewDown" post="19437017" timestamp="1391116968"]Alright ill contribute. 1. Take kief and press it into kief patties.2. Smoke it.3.???????????????4. Profit!!!!!!!![/quote]I actually just made some more pucks last night! It's cool to see for some reason.

10. It's weird that you said that, I did that exact thing but with scissors instead of a knife. Now I better not tighten it too much

11. I need to start getting buds again so I can actually press some patties, too much oil going around haha.

Sorry for the asshole first post, Ive just seen so many "official" threads and have become hostile towards them ha

12. #32 mcjays, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    [quote name="BurnAFewDown" post="19437541" timestamp="1391122824"]I need to start getting buds again so I can actually press some patties, too much oil going around haha.Sorry for the asshole first post, Ive just seen so many "official" threads and have become hostile towards them ha[/quote]Haha no hard feelings, the forums have been getting over run lately. I never thought I'd hear someone say they've been getting to much oil, haha. Where I'm at there is hardly any!Edit: I don't have a kief press. I just use two colored pencils. But it works.

13. #33 Colorado Green, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    These are great to throw on a campfire!

[​IMG]

I get these from a local Colorado grower; he doesn't exercise the highest QC... lol, if you zoom you can spot a hair from one of his black labs... which is why I don't mind tossing them onto the fire. He does save out the highest grades, mostly gives these pucks away for kicks.

14. [quote name="Cypress420Hill" post="19437304" timestamp="1391120119"]It's weird that you said that, I did that exact thing but with scissors instead of a knife. Now I better not tighten it too much[/quote]I take it you got it off? Did you make sure to clean e threads because otherwise it might be a bit of a birch to get off again.