Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Weed Nap Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dr.Gonz, Jul 20, 2009.

1. sorry if this is in the wrong section, but i put it here because I've noticed with novice smokers(including me years ago) that they don't take weed naps, but after smoking for some time its really become a joy when Im blazing all day and i wanna sesh in the evening and Im already burn out so its so easy to fall alseep, then you wake up refreshed and ready to smoke some more :hello:, or sometimes i just like to take a weed nap even if im not gonna do something after, its just that awesome :cool:, so who else loves em' ?

2. a weed nap is great..... during the day for me at least

when i get high at night and fall asleep i wake up like two hours later, completely sober:mad:

AND

wide a fuckin wake!

im the kinda person that cant take naps tho, and if i sleep for 2 hours anytime after 5 then im up all night usually

but a weed nap in the morning or early afternoon is great, i can still sleep at night, and i wake up feeling refreshed:smoke:

3. I love weed naps, if i ever over smoke before noon, id go to sleep wake up at 4, go to football conditioning. then come home shower,smoke,sleep again ;o is great

4. I love weed naps, and especially since I just got a Boxer puppy about 6 weeks ago or so. He wakes me up around 7:30am every morning to go potty and I take him for a nice walk, come back in and blaze when its still early enough to be considered "wake and bake". We then both fall asleep until like 11ish. Hella nice

5. wake n bake is THE SHIT. one of the best feelings i know. especially after a long night. it turns every day into an AMAZING day.

6. Weed naps are proof that God loves us.

7. I love weed naps.

They're best concluded with a shower and more weed, finished off with another weed nap :hello:

8. I love when i take a weed nap in the late afternoon like 5-7 then and can blaze all night and sleep in, then...WAKE AND BAKE :hello::smoke:

9. Hell yeah, bro, weed naps are wonderful. It's a sort of regiment for myself, waking and baking or going to school high as a kite and then napping in the early afternoon. Before I felt this way I was never able to take naps and missed the entire experience altogether. Generally I take a good shower prior to my naps and feel even better.

10. I went for a weed nap last night at 9 p.m. Figured I'd get in an hour 1/2, maybe more until Conan came on. Planned to stay up through Jimmy Fallon and then maybe watch some Food Network. Well, hahaha..... I've been up since 6:30 because I never made it back up from my weed nap. I tried to get up at midnight but it felt like there was a 1,000 pound weight on me because I was so sleepy.

11. Weed naps are great when it's intentional and you don't have a really strong indica strain putting you to sleep everytime you smoke it.

12. Weed induced napping is one of the simple pleasures in life. You simply are lulled into sleep.

13. Exactly :hello:

14. I love weed naps there great. I love smoking then laying down with my little dog and watching some T.V. till we both fall asleep.

15. Do fucking want.
    I'm taking one after I get home from school.

16. word...................

17. Hell yeah weed naps. Took one before dinner last night, and then after dinner, but that kinda just turned into a regular sleep lol. Passed out at like 8pm, woke up at 4:30am and I'm like, WTF!, what happened?

18. Weed naps be the bee's knees man. Anyone ever fallin asleep with bowl in hand haha? Waking up to your cat licking resin from your bowl is hilarious.[​IMG]

19. I love taking a nap when I'm baked. The best is when you wake up and you're still high.

20. Yeah, I took one yesterday. You know how the beach just wears you out? I waked and baked at noon, went to the beach, flipped a catamaran while drinking beers. I had a gash on my thigh in open water, bout 300 yds. off shore. We were in rough, choppy water, holding on to a shipwreck with beer cans floating everywhere. Some dudes kayaking came out and helped us later, it was a tough one, but hilarious at the same time. I'm came home buzzed and weed-napped for several hours. Good times...