Official "The Ultimate Fighter 5" thread....

Discussion in 'General' started by 0utlaw, Apr 10, 2007.

1. this is the thread for any TUF 5 talk....watch in on spike tv thurs @ 9 pm central

i missed the episode due to being out of town, but i tivo'd it and am watching it tonight. will post my thoughts on the show after watching....

Attached Files:

2. The first ep was great, cant wait for the rest of the season. When BJ told everyone to raise their hands that didnt want to have anything to do with Jens team was the best part, and the following 10 minutes of bitching between Dana, BJ and Jens was hilarious. Prediction - best season ever and BJ will beat Jens ass at the end.

3. One kid is from my town

4. damn i missed, gonna watch next thurs though

5. I could honestly see giving BJ Penn a few years, and him becoming one of the best fighters out there. That was good though. Jens was like, "I don't want them if they don't want anything to do with me!" And Dana is like. "YOU PICK ONE!"

6. Yeh i cant wait..I love the ultimate fighter.

Anyone catch the shootout on sat? Matt Serra dominated.

7. Yeah, there's a GSP Vs Serra thread and also a UFC 69 one somewhere. I need to make more friends like you people. My friends either A) Get high but don't like UFC or TUF. Or B) Don't get high but like UFC and TUF.

8. dude BJ's been one of the best fighters out there for years

9. BJ is good. I give him that. Though I'm saying he could be one of the best, as in, title holding, title defending best. A hall of famer. Just have to give him time. I want to see him either go back to WW or take the lightweight belt from Sherk.

10. bj is one of the best in the world, but i'm a bj penn nutthugger.

i knew bj was gonna show up jens somehow - but i was surprised at how many people raised their hand. but hell, i would if i were on that show.

if you didn't know, bj and dana still aren't on the best of terms.....if you couldn't tell.

its gonna be a great season.

i'm ready to see what nate diaz is all about...and i could see matt wiman going far. i was impressed with his one fight in the ufc against spencer fisher. he had a very good showing for such short notice of the fight...

anyone want to predict a winner?

11. nate diaz is a lot like his brother both in and out of the ring (from what ive seen) Ive seen nate fight a couple times and I could see him going far, but then again, I havent seen the majority of the fighers on TUF5 actually fight.