**official stop making "official" threads**

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gnarkill, Mar 4, 2009.

1. its getting really annoying please stop doing it.

2. #2 HitsFromTheZong, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    I'm pretty sure this is the last possible one that can be made.

Considering every other subject has it's own "Official _______ appreciation blah blah blah" thread.

3. Now I HAVE to make one!

Hahaha!

4. Methinks this thread is a bit hypocritical. ;):p

5. OH NO! i tried to help! ive created a monsteer :yay:

6. methinks so is your face

7. BOOM!

Pwned.

8. Wow, don't say that to JD, please. She is one of the elite on this forum, and deserves to be treated like it.

On a different note, I too am tired of the *official* and *UNofficial* threads, it gets pretty distracting. Makes me wonder why I posted in this one.:confused: Oh yeah, to defend the honor of JD.

9. it was a joke from a TV show its not like im getting in an e-fight chillax homeslice

10. ran out of space. :(
    i officially say this official thread about making official threads deserves an official thread about it inside of another official thread.
    then it deserves an official pic of xzibit officially saying that its an official thread inside of an official thread so you can officially read while you read.

11. I agree.

12. fuck yeah!

13. you said it

14. I think this might be a paradox:confused:

15. So you'd rather have like 50 random threads taking up space asking the same question over and over again than one, neat, tidy thread designated specially for the said subject?

Interesting.

16. Exactly. Also, each thread has its own little "group" that visits.

17. okay
    its that simple

18. Hell yeah, (most) people around here don't go around creating these "official" threads just for shits n giggles. They make them so everyone interested in the subject can come in and discuss it with other blades who are also keen on getting sometimes vital information, and just plain bullshittin about whatever the thread is about. :)

19. this thread is a paradox maaaaaaaaaaaan

no but really wtf? you make an 'official' thread to tell people to stop making official threads

20. Don't question it.

Its science.