Official Stoner Song - Everyone Watch!

Discussion in 'General' started by ...Spliff!, Jul 28, 2007.

1. I heard this song for the first time two days ago and It's basically been on repeat for those two days.
    I think it's one of the best stoner songs I've ever heard.
    "Collie Buddz" is makin' some good music.
    Peep it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOtKdOY9PfA

2. i didnt like it that much, but im more into metal and rock!

3. Rap? No, sorry.

4. That's cool.
    I really can appreciate all music. I might not particularily like some rock but I can appreciate it's artistic value.

And to the second guy, your an ignorant fuck. First of all it's not even rap. It's more reggae and if you actually took a second to try and listen to the lyrics you'd realize it's not just some generic "rap". Hell half of you people that claim to "hate" rap probably couldn't name to me 5 real hip-hop artists, you just judge the entire culture by the BULLSHIT rap they play on the radio. 50 Cent and the fact hip-hop seems to be blamed for all of societys ills.

Please.
    Knowledge is king.

5. Sounds like rap to me, whatever you want to call it, I don't like it. No actually I did listen to the lyrics, so what if I did or not? To me music, is about rhythm, lyrics and the whole ball of wax. Calling me ignorant because I don't like the song is, well, I'll be that mature one here and not call you anything because, seriously, it's the internet, who are you to me? You're no body.

I actually do like rap, wigger, I like Immortal Technique, Coolio, Bone thugs N harmony.... Yeah so proved your ghetto self wrong.

6. I'm calling you ignorant because you blew the song off because you believed it was "rap" when it's clearly reggae it may have some a bit of hip-hop sound but it's clearly reggaeish.

Wait you said,
    "I'll be that mature one here and not call you anything"

But then you call me a wigger and I now have "ghetto self", oh the hypocrisy.
    Whatever you don't like the song.
    I could care less cause "your nobody to me"
    I was just trying to maybe open some peoples eyes to a new kinda sound.

But yeah, keep doin you.

7. Throw a beat on, get a guy with an odd voice, and its reggae... Cool.....

I don't like it because it sounds like the mainstream stuff, and I hate that kinda crap.

8. I like this, never been much of a fan of reggae but this is good.

9. The song is good, I like it. However, watching the video really took the magic of the song away for me.. in the beggining I just see one of those gay slow camera close ups of some 7 year old benz and a closeup of the guys timbs. that extra hint of materialism ruined it. but the songs cool.

10. This is not commercial music really at all. Hell I tried downloading the ringtone and the only words that aren't bleeped out are "Come around", the rest is just the beat playing...
    fucking government.

But yeah it is a music video from a big record label. What do you really expect, they gonna try to make it "cool" haha, the Benz is nice though, and I'd rock the Timbs haha but I get what your saying.

11. oh man u misunderstood me, i do appreciate most music. i know they have to be good to have gotten a record contract, no doubt. i prefer metal and rock man. i listen to rap on occasion and do enjoy some. but the only music i would rather not listen to is boyb ands and pop shit like that(backstreet boys, nsync n shit.....) i am a musician myself so i do appreciate the fact that they worked there asses off to get to were they are, they obviously did something right didnt they? and raggae is definatly the genre and it sounds cool....just very repeditive