OFFICIAL Stoner moves / pickups

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by qwerfwerdyy, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Okay okay i know this seems stupid but try posting one. It'll be funny cos you're high haha

I'm not a pro when picking up girls but I've always noticed how my stoner friends get really creative when we go out to bars and try to meet girls.

Girls could also post too hahaha if you want

So here's a little something I learned from my friend

(mid conversation things were going pretty good. This Girl's being very playful)

Me: to be honest I don't think you're beautiful, I think you're beyond it

Her: (smiles) awkward blush.

Me: seriously, I wish I could fuck every girl in the world, but you seem to be the kind of girl I'd make love too.

Her: is that a song? Hahaha you're crazy..
    (pinches my arm, I sense her coming close to me)

Her: I have I boyfriend.

Me: bye.

Hahaha. I didn't work out as planned but eyy I tried to get creative.
    So tell me about YOU guys. Have you ever used pick up lines?

2. I once remember being dared by my friends to go up to a girl and ask if I can put my "weed" in your "blunt". It ended me getting laughed at and her telling me she doesn't smoke as she gets drug tested.

3. [quote name='"qwerfwerdyy"']Okay okay i know this seems stupid but try posting one. It'll be funny cos you're high haha

I'm not a pro when picking up girls but I've always noticed how my stoner friends get really creative when we go out to bars and try to meet girls.

Girls could also post too hahaha if you want

So here's a little something I learned from my friend

(mid conversation things were going pretty good. This Girl's being very playful)

Me: to be honest I don't think you're beautiful, I think you're beyond it

Her: (smiles) awkward blush.

Me: seriously, I wish I could fuck every girl in the world, but you seem to be the kind of girl I'd make love too.

Her: is that a song? Hahaha you're crazy..
    (pinches my arm, I sense her coming close to me)

Her: I have I boyfriend.

Me: bye.

Hahaha. I didn't work out as planned but eyy I tried to get creative.
    So tell me about YOU guys. Have you ever used pick up lines?[/quote]

Boyfriend, not husband, tear that shot up dude!!

4. [quote name='"83toker"']

Boyfriend, not husband, tear that shot up duderc!![/quote]

Eh, karma dude. Unless you know the guy and don't like him, don't be a dick and take a girl. Just think how you'd feel if someone did the same.

5. [quote name='"Blazed Loner"']

Eh, karma dude. Unless you know the guy and don't like him, don't be a dick and take a girl. Just think how you'd feel if someone did the same.[/quote]

Id be high fiving... In my eyes if she's ready to go, hasta la pasta! I'll live it up for a while!

6. haha dude you just came off a creep IMO

GFs/ female friends have always told me that calling a girl beautiful (let alone beyond beautiful) like the first day you meet them sets off flags. Calling them hot or attractive is fine, but beautiful is a no-no

Also saying that you want to fuck any girl, but that you'd rather fuck her sounds bad too. I mean if you worded it really eloquently it'd be cool I guess, but just flat out saying I want to fuck you is a little much IMO. You could be dealing with a different type of girl than the ones I'm around though, I dunno

also she didn't have a BF, she just wasn't interested in you haha, sorry.

7. I'm sorry, but if a guy came at me with that little gem, I would

[​IMG]

finish my drink and walk away.

8. haha mad ways to pick up girls not just by conversation but by your body language.

example. one time i was swimming and me and my boy met these two girls there. well we go swimming together for a bit and after a while i could tell she was feelin me lol. so we get out of the water and i play it off all smooth like damn im cold and i start shaking acting like i was. and this girls comes up behind me and was just like does this make you warm? what else does? haha and to this day that girl is the love of my life.

we still talk about it to this day, she said she lured me in when she wrpped her arms around me but i was like hahah yeah right if i didnt pretend i was so cold that wouldtn have happened lol