Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~^~OFFICIAL~^~ step by step how to make a awesome sploof *pics*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shamrock0820, May 21, 2006.

1. Oh sick, is this the homemade Fleshlight thread? I've always wondered about those things but I never had the money for one. I am not trying to insult you or the concept of a "sploof", but they just look like some kind of crude masturbation device to me. Some kid from my school left one of those at my house (I promptly disposed of it) and it just strikes me as some kind of "poor man's masturbator".

2. So when the smoke comes out does it smell like weed at all?

I need it to not even smell like weed in the slightest.

EDIT: Also, does it filter the smoke out, or does smoke still come out the end?

3. Smoke still comes out. It just doesn't smell like weed. It just smells like the dryer sheets.

4. ^^^^THIS KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lulz, dude I hope for fucks sake you are kidding. This is a homeade smoke "deflector", not a cum-bucket machine!

5. Just found this, great guide. Thanks! gonna give a bump to the op since its such a nice guide

6. i love these things lol.Good guide im sure many will appreciate it.if u need to be super stealthy u can us a paper towel tube to.

7. bump, indeed!

you can use just about anything you want as a substitute for the cardboard paper towel roll, too...

Attached Files:

8. I used one and when it was properly sealed against your face, andif no smoke leaks out by your cheeks or out a hole in it, then it smells like dryer sheets, no weed at all...but people run into problems when they let some smoke accidentally come out.

9. THIS tut is

[​IMG]

Really why isnt this stickied..

10. i used this sploof twice, but i couldn't tell if it worked b/c i was too high, lol. it didn't smell the next day though

11. i only use em if im in a realy sketchy place because i much prefer the smell of weed to dryer sheets but they work great. must have for stealth smoking

12. ahh blazing in my room with a nice longer sploof as we speak.. they are miraculous pieces of equipment

13. dude this is awesome. i didn't understand what it was for until i smoked then i made one so my roommates don't get pissed when i smoke. ITS AWESOME!

14. How long do they last?

15. haha no dude.. the smoke goes away when you blow it in the sploof.. of course the smoke comes out of the end.:laughing:

16. just made my 1st sploof using this guide...
    gonna try it out and let you know how it does

17. If I don't have any dryer sheets can I just use toilet paper sprayed with fabreeze? It obviously won't be as good but it would help with the smell a bit right?

18. U don't.

19. Everybody who is saying put a quarter over the bowl keep it from still smokin have you not considered just packing a snap so there is nothing left to keep burning after your hit. Seams more convienent than having to worry about stray smoke! Keep it as simple as possible:hello:

20. how do u use it