[Official] Smite Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by chocobo, Jan 23, 2014.

1. #1 chocobo, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    If anyone is playing Smite, post your username and we can add each other.

I've been playing a lot lately and can't stop. I bought the entire God pack and play most of them decently well. I'd love to add some people to my friends list so we can do 5v5 matches together.

ID: chokobo29

Link to Game: http://www2.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/home

2. #2 9xKitsun3, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    I use to enjoy smite...
    but now it's just garbage and inferior in many ways to other moba's. really hope they get it together soon instead of coming out with new skins to put a band aid over the problems.

- Always at least 1 leaver every match. commonly at the start then they return later for the free favor.
    - Stupid teammates who don't know how to play their role. or how to play TEAM games. This is especially pathetic when these guys are over level 20. 
    - Ridiculous match making. Absolute fkn garbage. they really need to look to dota 2 ...
      1-0-27-3-4 vs 37-42-43-1-15
    ETC.

Smite  -
    Lvl 27 150+ hrs put in

3. BUMP. This game is the tits! 

Add me. I'd love to play any game mode (especially 3v3 joust) with a fellow blade.

Account name: r3cklessabandon

Player name: Castiel420

4. I haven't played since mid-Feb, but I'm getting sick of some of my other games, so I'll probably come back to it pretty soon. I don't know how things are after the full release, but I'm willing to check it out. Hopefully Artemis hasn't been nerf'd.

5. No disrespect to S2 games but I'd really like to see this release bury Strife.

6. I love smite, I'm ranked competitively in platinum league.

Who wants some pro builds? Lol
    Xbox: OvariezOfSteel
    Ps4: MsDeadlyDoRight

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. My id is leroc233, which characters do you use, I love Ymir and Chiron, I found this list Smite: Tier List - GamesKeys.net but this list needs to be updated for season 7 also, the characters like Apollo and Chaac needs to be downgraded from A Category.