Official rate the piece thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by nuggenator, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Rate the piece that's posted above you and post yours.

This is my bong, still needs a name. Suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. looks like a Piér (french)

3. Hmm.. I'm going to rate at 7 only because it seems simple and I've personally never tried a stemless and it appears no name. How does it hit OP?

I'm feeling an Oscar.

This is my bong, I named her Cali ;)

[​IMG]

4. It hits really well actually. It milks every hit. But sadly I'm trying to sell it, money's a bit tight:/

5. I got a buck on it.

6. Locally Blown for 55$ for all.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nice to have brands, but if your stuck to only sticking with them them, your getting ripped

7. 7/10

Medicali 8 arm bubbler

Attached Files:

8. #8 Sweendog, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    Pretty nice 7/10

De-fi Gridded circ bubbler.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ^^ Never seen anything from De-Fi before but if that is par for the course with his/her work I am a fan. I'll give it 10 for that stack alone, looks like it rips.

I'm down with the bubbler theme we have going here so here's my gridded 2011bc.

[​IMG]

10. #10 Sweendog, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    Oh man google de-fi glass and look around if you can. Its this guy Chris Riley outta AZ, hes more on the smaller end. Not a ton of people have heard of him. His pieces function amazing.
    Heres a couple milks
    [​IMG]

10/10 for you as well I really want a 2011 worked bc AC or bub.
    Matching mouth piece and bowl would be sick, I've seen you talking about that before.
    I'm getting a set done for my bubbler in the coming months.

Don't wanna get sidetracked so I'll throw up my SG kingstem
    [​IMG]

11. im glad we are getting some quality glass in this thread, Ill post my glass city stemless when it arrives