Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(Official) Post a picture of yourself

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UnbeatableJacob, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i just lol'd my pants

2. Lol saw this picture of bud and thought it would make this thread less of a fail

Attached Files:

3. Forgot to shave this morning...

[​IMG]

4. Now that's some hairy weed haha, wouldn't mind giving that a puff.

5. #25 ilikeweedalot, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Riiiggghhhttt? Loooks dank lol

6. Epic fail is when you upload a thumbnail instead of an actual picture.

7. #28 ilikeweedalot, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm on a phone

8. Dude I Fucking Know this kid.

9. I guess clicking on something to make it bigger is too hard to do these days... lol

10. lol, this kid made a stupid thread and is getting clowned like crazy.

serves him right

11. oohh wow!! you post a pic of yourself on THIS website, and then you tell everybody your birthday in your sig??

12. You are all haters, he just means he's been smoking sense 1996, not that's when he was born, really guys. I mean how many of you came out of your mom with a joint in hand.

On an unrelated note, if this get's 20 likes I'll post a pic of me with a paper plate mask with a high face in my boxers.

Good news I'm over 18 so it's not illegal, just awkward.

13. Rep + if you do it.

14. Gotta get the likes, I'll go find the markers and string. If only my printer worked, I'd print off a high troll face.

15. Your ugly dude. Lol Jk LOL

16. Hey You're in my class!

Me-

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.