Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(Official) Post a picture of yourself

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UnbeatableJacob, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm kinda curious to see how y'all look. Some of us stoners look fried 24/7 and some look like clean cut gentleman. Haha, so if your down post a pic of yourself! No homo btw... Haha

Attached Files:

2. Are you 16?

3. Post a picture of yourself on a website dedicated to the use of an illegal substance. Great idea!

4. hummm....this sounds incriminating.

5. 15, according to his signature.

6. Sorry man. We dont do pic threads anymore

7. damn dude, why would you post a picture of yourself on an incriminating website, and one that shows that your underage at that

8. Tomcruise.jpg

9. Time to bring out the..[​IMG]

10. You look beatable with a fist in ur face.

11. This is the official critique a picture of UnbeatableJacob thread.

12. #14 paramite, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    I would take a picture of myself wearing a paper plate mask that has a face that looks high on it, but I am waaaaay to lazy to do that.

Or better yet, I wish I had that scream mask from scary movie that looks high hahahaha

13. Nuff said

Attached Files:

14. i'm pretty sure the cops can confiscate that photo for evidence in court...gl kid

15. Lmao this.. I think hes looking for attention.

16. lmaoo, he literally brought the spotlight on himself and incriminated his own skin.

17. Lol poor guy his thread was so well intentioned, yet so poorly thought out.

18. Holy shit, are you serious kid?

I don't...um...I don't...

Oh well..

I guess if you can't beat them, join them.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.