official or mind games?

Discussion in 'General' started by told, Feb 5, 2006.

1. i saw a commerical saying that weed is more harmful than previously expected. it stated you have a higher chance of getting bladder cancer and that pot is more dangerous than tobacco, yes i saw this on a commercial.

is this official or is it a mind game done by the pros of mind games? (government).

2. hmmm, i could see this being a possibility if weed effected your bladder like made you piss more or less, but since it doesnt i highly doubt this, and how come you never see commercials that tell you the dangers of alcohol except "dont drink and drive"

if anything would cause bladder cancer, it would be dxm because it inhibits your ability to piss and probably makes you more prone to urinary tract infections, i aint no doctor but i'm jus tryin to use some common sense

3. Lies aren't mind games dude. Mind games at least involve some form of trickery.

4. That cant be right...there is no foreign chemical that is filtered or broke down by the bladder in marijuana, that would cause the cells in your bladder to mutate....maybe your kidneys or something since thats where the THC is broked down. And as for being for dangerous than tobacco, that CANNOT be possible.