Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Kief Stash Thread *

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iSmokePurps, Nov 25, 2013.

1. #1 iSmokePurps, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    Show what you've collected so far in your pollen boxes, grinders, blunts, whatever!I'll start off even though mines low right now.

Attached Files:

2. This is all I got at the moment. Nothin amazing, just enough to top off my bowls every now n then.
    1385416389145.jpg

3. HHHNNNNNNNNNGGG

that looks so goood

4. #4 stevizzy, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    I never get anywhere near that amount of kief in my grinder.  Do you guys let your weed dry out or something before grinding?  Most of my weed is too sticky to get any powder coming thru, but the teeth on the grinder get a hashy goo stuck to them.  Seems like you've gotta grind really dry weed to get the kief you do.

5. Hmm I wouldn't say my weed is dry but it's definitely not damp.  Most of the herb I get is simply engulfed in trichomes (however you spell that)...not every strain shakes off a lot of kief though.  I'v just been lucky enough that most of mine make it rain  :yummy:

6. Started my collection about 7 days ago. I'm aiming for about 3 months. I'll try to post weekly.

#RedEyeClub

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385432555.254351.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385432568.819785.jpg
    Couple pictures of some kief in a jar. Different stashes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. My first pic is from a little less than 1 g of Golden Goat. Stuff is dripping with thrichs. But I used this bud to make some green dragon. So what I did was get all the kief then use the bud.
    I ground my bud upside down into dust and put my grinder in the freezer for 15-25 minutes right on the ice. Then I just sifted it through, used the bud and got this kief.
    This is how caked up my Santa Cruz Shredder got after the INTIAL grind.

Attached Files:

9. love me some keif.....sweet sweet kief.  i miss u always. i m u already

10. Color almost matches your grinder lol

Naw. Frankly most sticky buds are undercured anyways

12. #12 Greenunit, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    IMG-20131126-00028.jpg

Sorry for the shitty cellphone pic D:

13. #13 Sghetti nButter, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    Come on, we need to keep this going. I might've dipped into mine a little :p but here's a pic of some fire kief. I took a picture in the dark with flash to get a good look. This is on the catch plate of my box.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385759271.045406.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. doesn't even look like kief! Looks like space! Cool picture ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Alright guys I've got more now and I won't smoke it this time

Attached Files:

16. Soooo, I was dry the other day waiting for my guy to come through and he ended up having to wait til the next day to pick up. It had to be done :( Already started the collection again :)But all mine in the jar (pictured above) was smoked in 2 bowl packs. This was the large (fuck it I'm using it all) bowl pack. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386788437.718960.jpg

17. [quote name="Sghetti nButter" post="19143497" timestamp="1386788465"]Soooo, I was dry the other day waiting for my guy to come through and he ended up having to wait til the next day to pick up. It had to be done :( Already started the collection again :)But all mine in the jar (pictured above) was smoked in 2 bowl packs. This was the large (fuck it I'm using it all) bowl pack. [​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386788437.718960.jpg[/quote]Hahah looks nice and potent bro hope you enjoyed. On a side note I've been unexpectedly dry but will post more soon

18. [quote name="iSmokePurps" post="19144378" timestamp="1386799704"]Hahah looks nice and potent bro hope you enjoyed. On a side note I've been unexpectedly dry but will post more soon[/quote]Haha thanks man, I definitely did. Kept me up hours after I'd like to be up, wish I had some flowers that night to balance out, lol. Oh well, as I said I've started saving again.And sorry to hear you're dry man it really sucks. This is why we need to be in medical states haha.

19. #19 iSmokePurps, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
    [quote name="Sghetti nButter" post="19144427" timestamp="1386800131"]Haha thanks man, I definitely did. Kept me up hours after I'd like to be up, wish I had some flowers that night to balance out, lol. Oh well, as I said I've started saving again.And sorry to hear you're dry man it really sucks. This is why we need to be in medical states haha.[/quote]Well I wouldn't say dry but more dry than usual. Dry enough to where it's not really accumulating :/ thinking of making hash later so I should have more to come:bongin:Edit: after looking at your pic again, even though there's no size scale, I feel like that was overkill on the amount of kief??

20. [quote name="iSmokePurps" post="19144443" timestamp="1386800264"]Well I wouldn't say dry but more dry than usual. Dry enough to where it's not really accumulating :/ thinking of making hash later so I should have more to come:bongin:Edit: after looking at your pic again, even though there's no size scale, I feel like that was overkill on the amount of kief??[/quote]Lol yeah, well like i said I was waiting to re-up pretty much the whole day and it fellThrough.. All I had was straight kief, lol and I don't have a dry pipe or anything that is small-holed. So I just pretty much dumped my whole collection into 2 bowl packs haha. I tried pressing some at first to conserve and save but it just wasn't enough lol.Without my kief box, all that kief would've gone to waste so I looked at it as a win/win. I can always start saving again. Which I have :)