**OFFICIAL** Ketamine Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stigs, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Its the perfect drug, unless you dont know what the effects are going to be like, like this guy I talked to didnt know what to expect, and he couldnt even walk down the stairs. But he saiid it felt like he was dying basically. I look at it this way, ketamine, pcp, and dxm are like about death and dark things of that nature, while psychedelics like mushrooms and lsd are light and about rebirth and stuff. Like on disassociatives, If I ever think on them it is usually about mortality and stuff. On a heavy dose of lsd you feel immortal haha.

2. +1

Did K, Shit was nuts, never whould go out looking for the drug. I feel like it was a pcp trip, cause like, I wasnt picking up colors, It was ike a dream, i was stuck inside my pupils and shit was shades of red.

3. Gota show some love for the ketamine!:hello:

4. Ketamine doesn't even compare to acid or shrooms, it's a completely different type of drug. Ketamine is a dissociative, whereas acid and shrooms are psychedelics.

Psychedelics can make you comprehend or see things at a completely new level which isn't possible without the use of drugs. This newly acquired awareness can seem like a revelation.

Dissociative drugs on the other hand, make you feel like your mind and body have beenn separated. They become separate entities, independent from each other. Your imagination becomes further away from reality.

5. i've had 2 experiences with the K.

first when i was 16 i broke both bones in my arm and the hospital gave me a gnarly dose IV. this was quite the trip from what i can remember (i was semi comatose from this dose and just having trip-dreams).

the second was i came up on 50 ecstasy pills (green aliens) that were cut with k and these were fun but certainly nothing like trippin on k on its own. all in all ketamine is gnarly and i would def be down to dose again.

6. Why isn't there more love for this thread? K is the shit.

7. Wish i could find the stuff and I'd definitely be down