OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Lol, good shit on a stoned Sunday morning!

2. Aright I figured I should include a story that is written by an adult about adults getting caught by other adults with no parents involved.

I'm at a buddy's party and his baby momma/girlfriend whatever is just a PSYCHO about weed around kids. You'll be smoking in the car and she'll come out rapping on the window "there's fucking kids out in the street playing why the fuck are you doing that" in a locked car with the windows shut.

So we are having a get together at this mans house and his girl is cool with the party because her friends are there and she is kinda preoccupied so I says to homie "hey man let's go out back I got some extra terrestrial herb you gotta try" well shit he's like baby momma ain't looking she's having a good time let's dip out and smoke up.

We are outside smoking a fat king size dooberoo, get down to the stinger and are like let's go in.

We're both gone, needless to say. The second we open the front door BOOM baby momma smacks dude right in his cheek and yells "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GOTTA SMOKE THAT SHIT IN HERE WHERE THERES KIDS SLEEPING AND SHIT!!!" He tries to say we were smoking outside where there is no kids around and she yells "FUCK YOU, YOU KNOW THE RULES EVERYBODY OUT" she kicks 12+ people out the party cuz she is so angry says he ruined the night and starts apologizing to people as SHE tells them to leave and kicks baby daddy out for the night so homie sleeps at my crib because I obviously was the reason he got busted hahaha oh well I cooked him a nice breakfast and wake and baked to make up for it:) man I hate that lady. They are still together tho for the sake of their kid so I'm proud of em. She has cooled off a bit too but it took years of crazy to convert her.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just realized those two are parents but you get what I mean... it doesn't involve the posters parents lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Okay so one day I notice my weed is gone. I had it in a glass jar on top of some cabinets in the bathroom. Seemed like a good spot you'd have to stand on the counter to see it. I doubt you could smell it but I'm not sure now.

Anyway I go and looking for it and find it perfectly safe in a trash bag in the garage. I recover the stash and pack up the empty jar and trash together in a new bag so it was just the same as I found it. The jar was on the bottom so you could feel/hear it when you moved the bag. Whatever lesson learned crisis evaded.

The next day I get stoned on the way home from work and my mom is all like "we need to talk". Now I'm freshly baked sitting on the couch with my mom and sister and they have no idea. My parents are really square old-school folk who won't even drink wine and weed is a total mystery to them. So she gives me the whole "I never thought you would do something so stupid like this" speech and I just poker face through the whole thing because I'm fried out of my brain.

She then asks me why I did it. Kind of a funny question to ask a stoned person but it was pretty easy to answer. I just tell her it gives me peace of mind. I had a bout of serious depression a while back when I lost faith in the religion she raised me on so I think she knew exactly what I meant by that. So after that she actually acted like she felt bad about what she did and assumed that I just accepted her little intervention since I wasn't arguing.

After that nothing happened. :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
  5. #5625 passthatpipe, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    Alright, One time when I was 15, I ate a whole cookie then the next morning I woke up and took a shit and the bathroom smelled hella dank XD then my dad smells it and he thought I smoked in the bathroom. What was bullshit is that he searched my room and found my bong and smashed it :mad: Moral of the story: try not to take a shit after you eat edibles :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I had moved into my buddys when i was 18. We got really high one day and decided to go to Wendys where these two bi-chicks worked. We figured we would get something to eat and hook up with these girls after thier shift was over. Everything was going good and then...it hit me..the weed kicked into high gear and my motor skills were failing me. Guess who walks in..my whole family..i tried to get my little brother to come over to my table. I had a coupon for choli

• Like Like x 1
  7. #5627 BloodyGanja, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    I was smoking in class in the back with a friend. We thought on examination week there were no teachers walking in and out of class as usual. So this teacher walks in.. sees smoke in the back and calls us out.
    We made a deal with him because apparently he did the same thing when he was our age. We got let off the hook because of that deal.

8. When I got caught growing everyone found out because a picture of me and the plants I was growing as on the front page of the local news paper

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. so i got caught the night before valentine's day this year. i just recently really got into cannabis around christmas, and since my grandparents are rich asf, i got a ton of money for christmas. what did i do wih that money?? i bought myself half an ounce of weed, 2 different kinds of papers, 2 different kinds of filters, more pipe screens than i could ever use, 8 lighters (i ended up giving 3 of them away) another kind of filter, a medtainer, a grinder, 3 doob tubes and probably some other shit i'm forgetting. oh yeah duh! i got a sick mini pipe that i named david (may he rest in pieces) so anyways i had all this shit, and as a pretty new smoker i thought it would be fine if i stored it all in one place. i started rolling myself a joint every day after school (i actually got pretty damn good at it too) and then smoking t after my parents and brother went to bed. then the night before valentine's day, i lit up, smoked a full joint (i was blazed out of my mind) and put all my shit away my mom knocks on my door

"yeah mom"

"cmon open the door"

"why" (remmeber i was way higher than i should have been)

"what are you smoking i can smell it"

long story short she took and destroyed MY ENTIRE STASH because my high ass was too high to give her the single doob tube lighter and mini jar i forgot to put away. if i had given her just those things i would have been fine and i could have still sold the 4 prerolled joints to my friend (which was my original plan with them) but anyways she destroys all mys shit and i had to restart from scratch. my parents are more okay with it every day and i hope they get me a medcard eventually, but i actully haven't smoked in a while because i need to clean up so i can get a job and buy weed again.

• Like Like x 1
  10. i can just imagine the part about the water bottle so when i tell you i'm laughing out loud in my english class at this post XD XD XD

update i had to stop typing that for a sec because some nosy ass kid came over and was like "what're u laffing at bro" whatever dude leave me alone

11. wow the second part of this is shockingly close to my story dang

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have many experiences with being caught because i was never the most discreeet about smoking.

One time i had a blunt and wanted to smoke it so i said "fuck it im just gonna smike it inside" i had this system where i would smoke a bowl in my bathroom with the shower running and put towels under the door and had the exhaust fan running with windows open then febreze after and that worked but a blunt is a whole different story. I got away with it during the act because my mom was sleeping but i guess she woke up later that night used the bathroom and smelt it because she told me something along the lines of "if the bathroom ever smells like that again you can go stay with your father."

Another story is when my mom was gone but her boyfriend was home so i was just chilling and i hear him leave so I decided i was going to go smoke out of my bong and if was a beautiful day so I decided to make a good time put of it set up out side a toke for a but then i go into the grass to dump the water out and my moms boyfriend comes out of the garage doesn't question why im in the middle of the yard starts talking to me while i have the bong in my hand kind of by my side behind my back and hes like whats behind your back so i have to show him gives me a speech then takes a picture sends it to my mom got to keep the bong tho.

Another story is when i had 3 friends over we all smoked and i was pretty dumb back then and im like lets just smoke in the garage i do it all the time (which was true except i did it at night when my mom was sleeping) we smoke our blunt and are just chilling in there and my friend starts to spray cologne cause we thought thatd make the smell go away all of the sudden my moms boyfriend comes in says get out we go and sit on this swing bench thing then he comes out and asks "were you guys smoking in there?" And i say "no" he says it sure smells like smoke. So he goes tells my mom and she is pissed but she understands doesn't really yell at us but told us if we are going to smoke it cant be on her property."

I got a couple more stories of being caught but idk if people want to hear them i was a messed up kid.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Me in highschool

sneak out to meet my friend down the street

its winter so were walking our neighborhood drinkin beers and smoking joints.

Its prob about 12:30 1 o'clock in the morning and this lady couldnt get out of her driveway because of the snow

We push her car out so she can go to work. We find out she works at a ticket office and she gave me and my friends Phish tickets for helping her!

My mom wakes up and notices the alarm off and me gone. Calls my friend asks if im there and hes like na i havent seen him. Then I get a call from him telling me my mom just called his house.

I get home tell her I was accross the street talkin to my friend while they had a cig. my mom then says i smell of beer and weed. I wasnt aloud to go out for a long time. But I did see Phish!

• Like Like x 1
  14. smike? XD

• Like Like x 1
  15. Win some lose some

• Like Like x 2
  16. why are you on a adult forum if your a child..kid get your butt off here and go to a forum made for your age...not adults...someone ban him please

17. They told me how bad and unholy weed was even if having medical properties. Then weed never spoke about it again. Thry might have just gave up on me.

18. I have been caught a lot by my parents and cops but it never sticks. Luck I guess. When I first moved back in with my parents they figured out that I was smoking weed because I would leave joints/bankies in my pocket and I would always be blazed when I got home from my friends house after our daily after school bongathon. Now my parents don't like the idea of me smoking weed (even tho my mom buys me a pack of 20 a day(I know it makes no sence)) because my oldest brother has always been in and out of rehab (not for reefer of course) but it has taken a few years, many broken rigs and documentaries for them to be okay with the idea. (I can't smash bowl in the house(but I do he he)). But those stories are for another day. I want to tell you about two of the five or six times cops have stopped and searched me. The first time was when i was outside the mall with my friends, I had two bankies of 3g schwaz and a rolled bat that we were toking. A cop came up the road as the jay was making round two. We see the cops and flick the joint. The cops probably noticed and decided to search us. After finding the Roach and the two bankies on me they put me in the van and said that they will take me to jail for possession unless I told them who I bought from. So I spun a story saying that I bought it from a random rusta on the side of the road that is probably "gone" by now. After some convincing they dropped me back off at the mall and took my weed. The second time was when I had just arrived at the beach with my scooter(with legalize it accessories on it because legalization hadn't begun in South Africa yet) as I see the cop car I knew what was going to happen, so I took a deep breath and got ready for the worst. They asked if I had any weed on me so I told then yes in my left pocket. They took it out and went through my scooter that is full of old Roach's and smoking stuff. I proceeded to tell them that I am in collage and it helps me focus, and how by giving me a permanent record they will be limiting my future. I also mentioned that weed was on a one way course to being legalized in 3 years. I must have made a good case because all 3 cops shook my hand and gave my weed back to me before leaving. To this day I dont have a record on my name and I aim to keep it that way. Sorry for the long read, I tried to make it short lol.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Got caught checking out the teller's cleavage at the bank today. Nothing was said but I could tell she caught me. If she doesn't want that to happen she should wear a different shirt. I'm only human.

• Like Like x 8
  20. Happened 15 years ago in Denver. It was Friday after a grueling week working in a hospital. Sitting on sofa, having glass of wine when someone knocked on the door. When I opened to my shock were 5 cops in full battle gear including M-16s. All they found was two immature plants, 40 dollar ticket. Apparently the ex reported I had a crack lab in my basement. I didn't have a basement. But they did tear my house apart. Oh well.