OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. So, I live in South America, and we have this annoying-but-not-too-serious thing called the dengue fever here. It's spread by mosquitoes. In an effort to prevent it from happening, sometimes the city government sends inspectors to see if there are any possible hotbeds for mosquito larvae (still water in general) in people's homes, and they tell them if they find anything so they can clean it up. So, one of these guys came by while I was toking in the room I have outside of my house... I shouldn't have let him in in the first place, but by the time I realized that was an option, it was too late... so he snooped in the room, and of course, it was still filled with weed smoke. I could see him frowning upon noticing it, but using my super smooching powers, I managed to call his attention to one of my grandfather's paintings. Then we got to talking about painting, and I offered to show him my grandfather's other paintings, which he accepted, and then we got to talking about music, how he started playing instruments at my age and how it was not too late for me to learn, and how his kids have the gift for music, and then I even wrote down his kids' names to look at their YouTube videos later. By the end of his visit, he said it was nice meeting me and shook my hand. W-was that actually smooth? Or do you guys think he's immediately gonna turn around and call a bomb strike on me?

2. Why not get your life together then she cant get mad

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. The rest of the world calls it zika virus

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Not the same thing dude.

5. A week or so ago my mom walked in on me while smoking a joint.

Her and my dad know I smoke and they're okay with it. Just the fact that she never saw me actually do it. My dad has rolled joints for me (in the beginning) and even found weed at his job left over from some Mexicans. My dad seems the most cool about it. We watch the new Weedquette show on Vice sometimes, and we talk about it sometimes.

I've been smoking for a year and a half, but this was my first experience where one of my parents saw me doing it lol. Atleast its not as bad as the story of them walking in on me having sex. :smoke:

6. I
    i think we need to hear that story too hahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  7. oh boy. once when i was a junior my dad walked in on me taking off my girlfriend's shirt and he told my mom that we were "wrestling" which ill NEVER live down. lmfaooo.. but ivebeen on top of a girl and one of my parents open the door and go "ooops!" so many different times. My dad sucks at knocking

8. all this thread taught me is:
    your parents dont knock
    kids still think you can spray away weed odor
    or pop a mint and be fine
    some of you are WAY too immature to be smoking anything

most "caught" ive been was my mom telling me that i at least close my bedroom door if im smoking or when i was smoking outside, and cops where standing next to me around the corner, oops

9. Hey man, i appreciate your advice and input. My real dad has known I've smoked for a long time know and has had mixed feelings about it in the past. He used to smoke and even grew a little. I understand his mixed feelings. My stepmom still smokes. She makes it obvious as fuck loland she doesnt really care. My mom is a 100% narcissist, i love her but she is very controlling. She used to doworseshit that i have everdone ever. And my step dad is an officer but did it when he was young also. I haven't smoked to this day due to respectfor mom. when i start again i wont bring it home.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Also how old are your kids. Not aweird question i just want a better veiwpoint on your veiws xD

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. I got busted in 2013 for having seedlings. Did ARD and got off with a clean record after thousands of dollars spent. Taking care of a buddy's crop now and I'm hooked all over again. What's the likeliness of them flying a plane over my house and seeing a 12/12 light schedule? I'm not to enthusiastic on the thought of jail.

12. I posted a thread about getting caught by my then fiance 3 years ago. Never touched the Mary-Jane since out of respect and honor to her, let alone the damaging effects it can do as far as a job is concerned. Though, I do dream about her from time to time!

13. My first time getting caught with any kind of substance was Marijuana, when I was about 15 years old.

Thankfully, my mom knew and understood Marijuana wasn't "horrible" and "dangerous" and I was a very responsible teen. Of course she lectured me a little, told me to be responsible, and she didn't want to ever see it/smell it/see me on it. My mom was pretty great, but still had to be a "responsible adult" herself.

But the way she revealed that I was busted still makes me laugh.

She came into my room one day, who knows what for, and was speaking to me about something. She stopped mid-sentence and pointed to a stuffed purple lamb that I had "hidden in plain sight" high on a book shelf across my room.
    She says, "You know I can smell that right?" And then continues on with what she was saying before.

I had cut a slit in the back of this stuffed lamb, and hid my weed in it! I thought she would never ever ever ever know. Lol yeah right.

Please. Please be smarter than I was at 15.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I just got caught 1 weeks ago. I'm too lazy to go outside to smoke. Then i decided to smoke inside my house. My dad notice the smell and ............ I still smoke

15. #5596 Diminus, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    I got caught a little over a week ago while I was on vacation . I'm 26 lol.
    I left home when I was 19 worked as a contractor and later landed a job with a pretty big company. Past all my drug test and stuff because I quit during that time.
    Soooo I bought a house got into a serious relationship which is still awesome because my lady let's me smoke. Then last year I bought my grandparents cabin back home where I grew up.
    So my missus could not get time off work last week and I needed to bring my truck home to store for winter because my garage is packed with man cave stuff and other crap.
    So my bro is like man I'm off for a week same time you are IL go on the road trip so I'm like F@!k yah man let's go!
    We make it out home, stores my truck and I'm just like dude we got 4 days here before we gotta fly back you wanna just go to my cabin an chill?
    Who the f@!k would say no to that so off we go.
    2nd day there my old man and mom decides to pop by for a visit.
    Picture this. 2 grown ass men sitting on a couch with snacks everywhere beer bottles and a half smoked juicy Jay doob burning with some trainwreck burning in it. It was pretty hazy in there because we tend to tuck away a few doobs back to back lol.
    So we're in the middle of a intense game of mario party 1 for the N64 lol reliving our childhood and my parents walk in.
    Dad's just like holy jesus boys you got her boxed.
    Of course I didn't know weather to laugh or take him serious because growing up he was mega strict and I was a pretty strait edge kid. Never ever broke the rules.
    Then he just says "your a grown ass man do what you want it's just you know that's a gateway drug"
    I got offended and couldn't believe my mother was just laughing behind him. So I just stood up and said something along the lines of
    "Dad I been smoking since I was 17 and you never once caught me nor have I ever done any other drug besides drink booze so that gateway shit is only bull. If someone wants to try other drugs it's because they wanted to in the first place"
    Then mom pipes up " yeah he's been smoking for years I used to Fabreeze his room when he left the house and when ever he left his stash out I just put it away in his not so secret spot lol"
    That day I learned 2 things . My old man still is not a fan of weed and 2 my mom is cool as hell lol

• Like Like x 7
  16. Fuck no, you Definitely in the clear

17. Im 19 and am currently in my first semester at college. I started smoking when I was a freshman and high school and have smoked daily ever since. Best thing is that my dad has never even caught me :D (which is great because I would be fucked)

• Like Like x 1
  18. My friend's older sister has a boyfriend who says he's a cop. We were just chilling and smoking in my friends backyard and the boyfriend catches us by surprise. Instead of giving us a lecture of why weed is bad and getting mad at us for smoking it, he only got mad at us because my other friend used his cup to drink out of. He got mad at us cuz one of us used his cup. He didn't give a crap about the bong in front of his face or us high off our balls. He only gave a crap about his stupid ass cup

• Like Like x 3
  19. Heck yeah man, what part of Illinois you from? Nice story too!