OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. #5561 MomImHigh, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    Let me start off by first stating that, yes, I am 18. And no, I can't just do what I want bc thats not the way my parents work. So lets not get into that BS.
    Anyway I've been caught multiple times by my mom in the past. Last night I'm smoking while I'm showering in the outdoor shower when I hear my dog drinking the water. I didn't bring her outside, so that was that uh-oh moment when I was just like shiiiiiit. I look over the door and see a shadow standing around the corner. I had just taken a hit off my bowl so I was trying to zero it out and I hear my mom say "Hey what do I smell?" (she always says that shit whenever she smells it. Like idk what DO you smell, you tell me?) So she starts interrogating me and I'm just like ok can we talk about this after I'm finished showering.
    Anyway I'm grounded now. Parents told me they've been smelling it for a while now but I only smoke in the shower outside so like what. However she didn't take any of my stuff, didn't even ask about it. So I'm pretty confused about that, I guess she just knows I can get more anyway. My dad thinks I'm forming an addiction lol I told him that I'm perfectly fine I just like to smoke weed.

Its not even like I'm bad at stashing my stuff or anything my mom is just a bloodhound for it. I always get caught in the most absurd ways. One time when I was younger I had a bottle of pee under my bed bc i had to pee and didn't want to get out of bed (it was really cold and I had shorts on) and they found that somehow the next day. I forgot to throw it away, came back and they told me how they knew I was planning on saving clean pee for a drug test, which i wasn't. So I had to take a drug test, which I failed.

2. I fought the law an a' the law won

• Like Like x 2
  3. if you didn't smoke right outside your parents house maybe they wouldn't catch you/ smell your drugs.
    just a suggestion

• Like Like x 2
  4. When my parents started getting up my ass I just moved out. If you don't have a job, which I'm guessing you do, or you're using your parents money to buy it which is pretty fucked up, get a job. And then find some loyal friends you can trust who'd rent out a house with you and pay rent. Then you can smoke your whole house out no problem!

Just another suggestion, and your 18, you should be thinking of these things anyway! Lol good luck

• Like Like x 1
  5. You dont have a bathroom in doors lol

6. Obviously I do I just take showers outside when its warm lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nah I do have a job I'm just still in HS so I can't really move out. I'm going to college so I'll be fine there its just the time being. I don't use my parents money to buy weed I'm not a scumbag haha

8. Well when you don't live on your own you have limited options. I can only use the "I'm going to the store" excuse every so often

9. My first time getting caught was when I was around 14 or 15, by my friends parents.

So I've always been a really cautious person about how I handle smoking. I'm careful about where I put my weed, where I smoke it, who I smoke with, I've never even been close to caught before this incident. But one day I'm chillin on my couch just watching some tunes, gassed up of course, when someone shoots me a text. It ends up being this dumb sl00t who I didn't even like. But she was like "hey Sosa I was wondering if you would come through to my friends house to smoke me out" and I was like sure why tf not. So I catch a ride from my pops, he tells me he'll get me at 11, and I figure all is well. I have the trap bag, Larry, on my back with my trusty bowl, about an eighth and my lighter. There are a few of her friends chilling in the basement and for the most part it's really dead and lame and we're all congregating but eventually it goes quiet and no one is talking. So high me goes "who wants to smoke". Everyone obliges and goes outside. The parents of the house think that I'm a really good smart kid and trusts everyone at the function, so they let us dip out. I find a perfect spot in two seconds; on the edge of the woods behind a tennis court where no one could see us. However, it starts to drizzle oh so lightly. I knew it would pass so I said don't stress- let's just wait. The girls are crying and bitching- so they suggest we go to a pavilion. Now, my answer is no. This pavilion is in the middle of the fucking public park- their argument is that it's late and dark, no one would come through. I'm already faded like shit so I say ok and we go to the pavilion. The owner of the house had ALLEGEDLY walked the dog less than 10 minutes ago, so no worry about that. We're stoning up in the pavilion, I'm showing her how to smoke, it smells like shit. And a silhouette can be seen on edge of the park- what could it be?

The house owner and the dog of course. Well, I figure lol were fucked anyways so. I pack up and walk in the direction of the street. The mother (home owner) goes "were you all smoking?" And I go nope just me and that girl. She tries yelling at me but I just keep walking and catch a ride home Bolt

10. Damn she made you smoke out all her friends too

11. Not my first time getting caught but definitely the one that hurt the most....so I came home from school one day everything going well until I went downstairs in my room to get my weed (which was hidden in my ceiling...we have the tiles that push up) I lifted the tile where my weed was and nothing was there....5gs, two bowls, and pack of raw KS papers, and three B&Ms GONE....my heart melted and my stomach dropped and the talk with my parents afterwards was pretty intense to say the least:/

12. I haven't had to worry about that for years. Although I did live with the plug this past year and that had it's sketchy nights. "Wish I never let the plug move in."

• Like Like x 2
  13. i thought the i just got caught thread was for people getting knicked growing weed not getting caught by their mum an dads lol

your mum and dad are the least of your worries, it may not seem like it but trust me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

14. Was this in Atlanta?

15. This was made long before GC became the forum it is now.

16. Was just wondering that myself

17. That what the cop thread is for

Sent from my P9000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Fuck, Im so stupid. I didnt get caught, but I just owned up and wish I didnt right now, man, wtf! Im not really sure if my mom is bluffin with her reaction or not though.

TL;DR - Left rizla packet on bedroom floor, my mom saw it, I admitted to my mom I smoke weed and she didnt shout but she was really disappointed and told me not to smoke it again. Honestly man, I just feel like quitting now, I feel like I let my mom down.

Extended story

I've been storing weed in my room for well over 6 months now and Ive smoked it in my back yard also, so I was relaxed, I was covering my tracks, but not being too paranoid as well.

So like an ass about an hour ago, I rolled up a joint in my room to smoke it on the way towards getting some lunch from the local fast food shop, as I left I forgot to store the rizla packet away, big mistake. I didnt realize until I came back and saw them on my desk. My mom entered the room and asked me whos they were, at this point, Im shitting bricks, but I shouldnt be, because shes caught me with lighters before and Ive just lied and said it was a friends, but this time, something pushed me to just admit it, I thought to myself Im good as done, so I admitted it. My mom was disappointed and honestly kept telling me she thought I wasnt like that. I fucking hate the stigma that weed gets, but man I just shoulda lied to her instead man, but I thought that she already knew, because my room always smelt of weed man.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I got caught by my mom last night. So basically i had just gotten home from work at about 9:20 and i was debating on whether i should smoke or not so i did and just blew the smoke out of my window. Then right after i sprayed febreze my mom walks in and starts asking what the smell is and i deny everything for about 5 minutes. Then i owned up to it and she said she was dissapointed and "Know wonder why your life is so fucked up." Iwas like wtf is that supposed to mean. But she just made me feel like a peice of shit for smoking a plant that makes me feel good. It was really frustrating and she said she wouldn't tell my stepdad if i threwmy shitin the can the next morning. I guess i'm grounded with no weed and shit. She says i will get kicked out if i fail the next drug test. I am just happy she didn't tell my stepdad. He willlitterally beat the fuck out of me if he finds out i had "pot" in his house.

20. Dude, I smoke and as hypocritical as it may seem, I'd bust my boys ass is I came home and found out he was smoking. 18 for smokes, 21 for booze. At 16 we might talk but man, you are just a boy. Walk the line, do as your told. If your pop notices how well your doing and weed just 'pops' into conversation, he'll probably smoke you out- as its a right of passage. But if you sneak about, ignoring your keepers, they are going to punish you rather than reward you.
    And just a tip- grown-ups have access to better weed, so if you mind your P's and Q's you might just get your mind blown and bond with your ol man.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2